Only issues I have found so far (there’s 4)

Discus and support Only issues I have found so far (there’s 4) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a Series S today and it’s great and all but it’s also having flaws just using it after 3 hours. 1) When I tried to open any game it would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Faded-NotTrevor, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. Only issues I have found so far (there’s 4)


    I just got a Series S today and it’s great and all but it’s also having flaws just using it after 3 hours.

    1) When I tried to open any game it would immediately close it and even after I reset it the issue was still happening until I went in and started installing a new game. 2) I tried streaming on twitch but it appears twitch doesn’t work. It flashes my screen with an error message and before I can click report it goes black and flashed back on. 3) I can’t sign into Xbox Insider app. I’ll click sign in and it’ll tell me which profile and I choose mine but then it sits there at the sign in screen after I clicked my profile. 4) Minecraft. It will not let me connect with any other worlds or servers than my own. And it erased all the data I have done within the last twenty four hours.

    submitted by /u/Faded-NotTrevor
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Faded-NotTrevor, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. THEDAWG1 Win User

    Destiny Beta issues

    I searched a lot on this topic and so far I've found no results. I even have looked for the Beta on dashboard and its not there. I'm assuming the Beta is not live on market place yet or it was removed for issues. I hope before the dead line is closed that
    this issue is resolved. So far Stage I think your not the only one having this issue.
  3. Kromek71 Win User

    Lego marvels error 0x87de2712

    I'm also having this issue. Very frustrating, especially that's the only game we found enjoyable so far on XB1 (my son and me).
  4. skys7 Win User

    Your Uploaded Clips

    I have only 4 so far so thats fine for now.
  5. ParkerSkidmore™ Win User

    Some of my games won’t work

    There are only two games that I have found so far and that is Monopoly Plus and GTA V
  6. Mr Yaz13 Win User

    Vampires

    i've only come across 4 vampires so far and they been the easiest fight yet...they were all caged up so i just fried em from the outside. anyone found a werewolf yet? i found a bloke that says hes a Lycan, he wont tell me how yet tho
Thema:

Only issues I have found so far (there’s 4)

Loading...
  1. Only issues I have found so far (there’s 4) - Similar Threads - issues found far

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. issue we found your console but cant connect

    in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. "Found Xbox but can't connect" issue on Windows 11

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Found Xbox but can't connect" issue on Windows 11: I just moved and was trying to use remote play on my windows 11 PC through my xbox series s. I've used it plenty in the past at my other apartment and it worked great! Now that I'm at my new place...