Only having 2 Xbox gammepass ultimate perks

Discus and support Only having 2 Xbox gammepass ultimate perks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue where there's only 2 Xbox gamepass ultimate perks available to be claimed, the two being; a Holiday Cruisers for World of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RayaneYeggouti, Jan 30, 2021.

  1. Only having 2 Xbox gammepass ultimate perks


    Hi, I'm having an issue where there's only 2 Xbox gamepass ultimate perks available to be claimed, the two being; a Holiday Cruisers for World of Warships: Legends and a Legend of War pack for World of Tanks.

    But according to the guide, there's 15 to 20 perks per month.

    I tried going to the Mobile Gamepass app to claim my perks, only 2 available, I also went to the gamepass app in Xbox, only 2 perks.

    It would be appreciated if someone can help me out with this issue.

    Please let me know if there's any information I need to put.

    :)
     
    RayaneYeggouti, Jan 30, 2021
    #1
  2. jesus Christ1 Win User

    I paid for ultimate but I only have gamepass gold

    It said I have ultimate it took the cash for ultimate but I

    only have gold perks
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Will the 14 days gamepass include perks ? (Indian region)

    Perks are only available for Ultimate. So if it's not Game Pass Ultimate, you won't get access to perks.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    Game share on game pass.

    No, only gamepass ultimate and it's corresponding perks will be shared.
  5. DJEnderblue Win User

    Xbox gamepass hat auf ein mal keine Vorteile mehr?[Translation-Xbox game pass suddenly has no advantages?]

    hey,

    thanks for your answer. I have never subscribed to discord nitro in the past, so I'm eligible for this perk. but it don't show up?? Only the overcooked dlc perk shows up and yes I'm subscribed to Xbox game pass Ultimate
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xcloud and DLC

    Keep in mind the xbox gamepass ultimate must be on her account and can't be gameshare for xcloud to work

    Cloud is a subscriber perk only
Thema:

Only having 2 Xbox gammepass ultimate perks

Loading...
  1. Only having 2 Xbox gammepass ultimate perks - Similar Threads - having gammepass ultimate

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...