Only have sound in Netflix but no where else

Discus and support Only have sound in Netflix but no where else in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only have sound in the Netflix app as soon as I leave or try to quit it flashes a black screen then kicks me to my home. When I then have no sound of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yah_Boi_69, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Only have sound in Netflix but no where else

I only have sound in the Netflix app as soon as I leave or try to quit it flashes a black screen then kicks me to my home. When I then have no sound of any kind until I go back into Netflix when all sounds come back like normal. Press the Xbox button when in Netflix and you get the sound and get sounds when scrolling up and down in the “home menu” (idk) in Netflix. But the second you leave it kicks you to the Home Screen and you have no sounds. I can’t find anyone with the same problem. Sound is over eArc to a vizo sound bar thru a Samsung tv.

submitted by /u/Yah_Boi_69
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yah_Boi_69, Nov 8, 2022
  2. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix has finally been updated

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  3. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

When I try to snap the new Netflix while I'm playing a game the netflix stream freezes. The sound still plays but the video freezes. Anyone else having this problem??
  4. FMJblaster22 Win User

No Audio with Netflix

I have the same problem, on netflix if the movie is not 5.1 NO sound. change the settings on xbox to didgital stereo no sound at all. Pioneer says i have a bad xbox, and xbox says i have a bad reciever. What a bunch of ***!! Best solution?? cancell netflix,
    cause everthing else works just fine.
  5. MIDAS347 Win User

Netflix has finally been updated

I'm getting the same problem where the screen freezes with sound playing when netflix is snapped
  6. iROC Your Socks Win User

Netflix update is terrible

There are a lot more issues with this update. Honestly its extremely embarrassing how much of step back it is.
Thema:

Only have sound in Netflix but no where else

1. Only have sound in Netflix but no where else - Similar Threads - sound Netflix where

2. I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.

in XBoX on Windows
    I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.: I use the xbox s to stream netflix, amazon, hulu, max and disney. It is connected to a denon s740H and a samsung ks800D. after watching for about 30 or more minutes, the video from any streaming...
  3. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  4. when i turn my xbox series x on the sound is distorted, but when turn netflix on its fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i turn my xbox series x on the sound is distorted, but when turn netflix on its fixed...: sound issue with xbox series x ac6905a4-9dd2-4588-aae3-33e33d9fd6d7
  5. Black screen while watching netflix w/ sound

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen while watching netflix w/ sound: Hey guys.. so I've recently been having this issue where I'll start to watch something on Netflix, then all of a sudden the screen goes black, but I still have audio and the subtitles still work....
  6. Dolby Atmos sound dropping during Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos sound dropping during Netflix: I have Dolby Atmos set up on my Xbox One X and the sound drops often when streaming Netflix. I have it hooked up to a Yamaha receiver and the problem only happens from the Xbox. If I change the...
  7. Netflix sound in show does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix sound in show does not work: So a month ago had issue with Netflix going into standby while playing, got answer here to change power settings worked good, Now today, Netflix plays music and voices in previews and in...
  8. Netflix - Problems with 5.1 Sound and HDR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix - Problems with 5.1 Sound and HDR: Hi, Bought an Xbox One S yesterday, and am having some problems with Netflix app: 1) If I use the Dolby Access app to set the Xbox to Dolby Atmos Bitstream, then Netflix can no longer output DD+...
  9. Sound Issue During Games, Netflix, & Blu Ray Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Issue During Games, Netflix, & Blu Ray Player: Whenever I play a game, watch a movie on a disc, or stream something on Netflix, and try to play the sound through my TV, I can hear everything except for voices. I've tried a hard reset, only to...
  10. XBox One Picture and Sound Issue - much worse when on Amazon/Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Picture and Sound Issue - much worse when on Amazon/Netflix: Hi, I purchased an new xbox one console (500gb) for my son for Christmas and it appears to have an odd fault that I believe is to do with the HDMI output socket and/or cable. I noticed it when...