Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

Discus and support Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xaphan_Ex, Sep 28, 2026 at 12:13 AM.

  1. /u/xaphan_Ex
    /u/xaphan_Ex Guest

    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring


    I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper.
    This normal?

    submitted by /u/xaphan_Ex
    [link] [comments]
     
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    The home Menu

    A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  3. DavidMcinally Win User

    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

    Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

    In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

    As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

    Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

    After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. Darkvamp182012 Win User

    Alpha Ring

    Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

    The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

    • Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

    My Games and Aps post July Update

    I'm Xbox Insider Beta Ring and the only thing that has changed for is the groups and the fast start
Thema:

Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

Loading...
  1. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring - Similar Threads - thing update beta

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  5. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  6. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  7. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  8. Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”

    in XboX Insiders
    Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”: I’m trying to update Dead by Daylight but the download keeps freezing and says “finishing things up…” and doesn’t progress the download at all. It’s been frozen for over an hour. I do not know...
  9. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...
  10. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...