Online status error

Discus and support Online status error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello We have an Xbox1 which shows all friends as offline even though they are online and are not blocking their online status......any clues I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SubtotalActor38, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Online status error

Hello

We have an Xbox1 which shows all friends as offline even though they are online and are not blocking their online status......any clues

I have checked our settings and they show as visible

:)

SubtotalActor38, Dec 28, 2015
  2. TravMan14
    TravMan14 Guest
    Check online status error?

Try uninstalling then re-installing the games. If that does not work, contact Xbox Support! Online status error :)

TravMan14, Dec 28, 2015
  3. l Philly l
    l Philly l Guest

Same. Some help would be great!

l Philly l, Dec 28, 2015
  4. TravMan14 Win User

Try uninstalling then re-installing the games. If that does not work, contact Xbox Support! :)
  5. l Philly l Win User

Same. Some help would be great!
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

I can’t download account for backwards compatibility due to connection

7. LegendDolby1986 Win User

xbox live non working

Hi there it's best to contact support with this error also make sure xbox services are online xbox.com/status
  8. Stizzed Win User

live account

Can you elaborate on 'it wont let me play online' ? What are you trying to play? Are you signed in? Are you seeing an error or status message?
Thema:

Online status error

1. Online status error - Similar Threads - Online status error

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. Dead or Alive 4 online status?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or Alive 4 online status?: For two weeks (since September 18th) when accessing Dead or Alive 4's online (a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game), it comes up with a message saying it "cannot connect to Xbox Live. " I've...
  7. Online status broken

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Online status broken: For weeks now my online status always displays offline no matter how many times I change between all the options. Does anyone have a fix for this? f14cd06f-4043-4ada-b84c-72fd85598e79
  8. Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?: Yesterday I saw on the xbox status website that friends and social activity notifications were down and something about Microsoft looking into the problem. I’m hoping and assuming that Xbox...
  9. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  10. Online status glitch, stuck on exited game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status glitch, stuck on exited game: So I am having this problem where my Xbox status is stuck on a game that I have already exited out and chose another. I’ve tired differently methods I’ve seen online but it does not work. I’m not...