Online play xbox

Discus and support Online play xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Getting xbox series x for birthday. Want to get fifa23 to play against friends online. They have xbox one. Have read cross platform play is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BecMc, May 20, 2023.

1. BecMc
    BecMc Guest

Online play xbox

Hi

Getting xbox series x for birthday. Want to get fifa23 to play against friends online. They have xbox one. Have read cross platform play is possible but then seen elsewhere not across generations. Will we be able to play online together? If so do I need to buy the xbox one version of fifa23 not the series x version? Thanks

:)

BecMc, May 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Online play xbox

Yes, as long as you're playing the Xbox one specific version, it will work with your friends
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Online play xbox

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

In FIFA 23, cross-play will be available for players on the same platform generation. PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, and PC versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of FIFA 23 will be cross-play compatible with one another.

Indeed you will need to buy the Xbox one version to be able to play with your friends.

Another option can be to buy FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition which comes with Dual Entitlement.

Here is more information about Dual Entitlement

DUAL ENTITLEMENT

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/fifa-23-dual....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Online play xbox

By premium edition you mean the ultimate edition then yes, you will need to install the Xbox one version to be able to play with them.
  5. BecMc Win User

Online play xbox

Thank you for getting back to me. We haven't tried yet as we haven't bought the game I was checking what version of the game I needed to buy. So if I get the premium edition or the xbox one edition we will be able to play online with our friend on their xbox one (us playing on series x)? Is that correct? Thanks
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox Online Play

Thema:

Online play xbox

1. Online play xbox - Similar Threads - Online play

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  5. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  6. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  7. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  8. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  9. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  10. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....