Online Mulitplayer in Lego Marvel's Avengers

Discus and support Online Mulitplayer in Lego Marvel's Avengers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own a physical copy of Lego Marvel's Avengers on Xbox One and today my son tried to play with a friend online. Problem is that we could not figure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OskarKeyser, Mar 18, 2022.

1. OskarKeyser
    OskarKeyser Guest

I own a physical copy of Lego Marvel's Avengers on Xbox One and today my son tried to play with a friend online.

Problem is that we could not figure out how to invite.

So i checked online and according to xbox home page the game has online multiplayer.

(https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/lego-marvels-avengers/BRW7FLNQ19PK)

But everywhere else online it says that it doesn't have online multiplayer.

Is it me who just can't figure out how to invite or is it wrong on the xbox store page?

:)

OskarKeyser, Mar 18, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi OskarKeyser! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This game doesn't support online multiplayer, you can see that in the site you shared on the capabilities section, a game that includes online multiplayer will appear like the picture

[​IMG]
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You probably misread as what it says is OFFLINE multiplayer (2-2)

[​IMG]
  4. OskarKeyser Win User

Yes. And as I said, it sais so on the store page.

The online multiplayer 2-2 is shown on your store page.

The page I linked in my original post.

Please fix that.

Too bad that the game does not support online.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Branching Out: Lego Style

Lego Marvel: The Avengers. ;)
  6. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
Thema:

1. Online Mulitplayer in Lego Marvel's Avengers - Similar Threads - Online Mulitplayer Lego

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  10. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...