Online Gold Live Issues

Discus and support Online Gold Live Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Gold a few days ago, and still can't get to online game. Receiving error: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. Own Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fat Monstah, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Fat Monstah
    Fat Monstah Guest

Online Gold Live Issues

I purchased Gold a few days ago, and still can't get to online game. Receiving error: The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. Own Xbox One and playing COD 3.

:)

Fat Monstah, Jan 7, 2016
  2. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    Xbox App on Windows 10 Preview[Major Nelson Preview Video]

I'm thinking he is referring to Xbox Live Gold. If that's the case, they've confirmed that you will not need to pay for Xbox Live Gold to access online modes/games for Windows 10.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/23/78...g-xbox-gold-program-for-windows-10-but-online

DapDaGenius, Jan 7, 2016
  3. lego_maniac
    lego_maniac Guest
    EA access

Are you aware that you need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play games online?

lego_maniac, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Jay O. Win User

Why bother with XBox Live?

I've no issue with live gold playing online so far...
  5. Mister Parks Win User

EA don't approve online gaming

Hello adoorable door,

I'm not sure about the birthday issue, but your account is a Free LIVE account, and to play games online you need to be a Gold LIVE subscriber.

If you still run into issues playing online, once you have upgraded to Gold, be sure to tell us about it here.

Thanks!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one s all digitall edition

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We aren't sure what the issue is. Are you asking if you need Xbox live gold. If you want to play any online multiplayer or games online. You will need an Xbox live gold subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Smwutches Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..." error

Specifically from console... don't use Xbox Live Gold, never have.
    Gold is required to play online on the console. If you don't have gold, that's your issue.
  8. Photonimus Win User

cant connect to xbox live

Yes, it takes a Gold membership to play online.

Is that the issue or are you having trouble connecting to live at all?
Thema:

Online Gold Live Issues

1. Online Gold Live Issues - Similar Threads - Online Gold Live

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online: How do I convert core to gold so I can crossplay online? ba4f900c-349b-4349-8f63-b64c09296f4d
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  6. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  7. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...
  8. My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online: I purchased the Xbox gold game pass. I downloaded to see if thieves. Every time I try to open see if thieves I am prompted to purchase the ultimate pass. I already have purchased the gold pass....
  9. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...
  10. One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of my Family members cant play online via my Gold subscription: I have an XBOX gold account and have two family members linked to it. I can play with friends online, so can one of my children though the second child cannot and it asks for my child to choose a...