Online gaming with people on different versions - Fifa

Discus and support Online gaming with people on different versions - Fifa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play against someone online if I have Fifa 2018 and they have Fifa 2021? f101be50-da08-4935-bb65-e2bb9e3b85a5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoryPower1, Dec 18, 2020.

1. RoryPower1
    RoryPower1 Guest

Can I play against someone online if I have Fifa 2018 and they have Fifa 2021?

:)

RoryPower1, Dec 18, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, you both have to have the same version of the game to be able to play online with someone.
  3. Zehq Win User

EA in a Nutshell

Fifa is the same thing each time, I can't tell the difference between the 2006 version and the 2k12 version.
  4. gooslaps goop Win User

Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

hehe people still play fifa online ?
  5. iDawsy x Win User

FIFA 15 Download Card

Does this mean that I can be on my account & play online, then he can go on his account & play online? Usually with FIFA you have to have a different online code (as given in the FIFA box)
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

PC / XBOX I have purchased FIFA 21 from Microsoft and I don't see the download icon

Hi,

If you wanted FIFA 21 for PC only then you'll need to request a refund as you've purchased the Xbox version of the game. That's why there is no download option.

PC FIFA 21 can only purchased via EA's PC online store or via Steam.
Thema:

1. Online gaming with people on different versions - Fifa - Similar Threads - Online gaming different

2. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  3. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  4. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  5. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  6. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...
  7. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  8. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  9. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  10. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...