Online friends showing offline

Discus and support Online friends showing offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhillipThrift, May 23, 2020.

1. Online friends showing offline

Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has been going on for several days now and its very frustrating.

:)

PhillipThrift, May 23, 2020
  2. LuisJackie Win User

Do you have a estimated time
  3. Allan S.G Win User

Hi PhillipThrift,

This is not even a problem with you Xbox. The Xbox Live system is undergoing maintenance on some services, so it appears that your friends are offline.

To track Xbox Live Status, go to Support and stay on top of things
    when you get back to normal.

Hope this helps!
  4. Chandan2805 Win User

Its due to Xbox Live maintenance work.
  5. CAMC6103 Win User

the xbox live system is under maintenance, so your friends appear disconnected
  6. LuisJackie Win User

Its doing the same thing to me but it erases my friends and i cant add back because it says there was a problem
Thema:

1. Online friends showing offline - Similar Threads - Online friends showing

2. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  3. How do I seen my friend online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I seen my friend online: On my Xbox Home Screen I can’t see any of my friends online and the when I login in my Xbox app I also can’t see any of my friends cbc2c0ad-eec3-486c-a64c-ff71eb194aaf
  4. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  5. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. When my friend are online but when I click on them it shows they're not

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When my friend are online but when I click on them it shows they're not: I was playing normally with my friends then I got off. But when I get back on my Xbox to play with my friends it showed me that they were online but I click on them and it showed that they were...
  10. All my friends show as offline every though they are online

in XboX Insiders
    All my friends show as offline every though they are online: I was planning on playing minecraft with friends tonight but on the Xbox app it says all of them are offline. I went into minecraft and it said I had no friends on there and when u tried to join a...