Online Friendlies on FIFA 23

Discus and support Online Friendlies on FIFA 23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for Xbox live gold but I can’t play online friendlies on Fifa. Can anyone please tell me why d835ed3b-1913-49f0-a855-9cea7037509d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nasty Kay, May 14, 2023.

1. nasty Kay
    nasty Kay Guest

I paid for Xbox live gold but I can’t play online friendlies on Fifa. Can anyone please tell me why

:)

nasty Kay, May 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, are you able to play other Xbox games online on your Xbox console?

Also, may I have the exact error message upon attempting to play your game Online Friendlies on FIFA 23?
  3. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  4. Shiva Haresh Win User

Why am I not able to add my friends in friendlies online(FIFA 23) while I see them online when I press RT?

Thank you so much Josef for your response. So you are saying I can only play online friendlies with fellow Series version FIFA 23 game players and not with some one who owns a Xbox One version of the game. So the only way to play with my friends who has Xbox One version of the game is to buy the game again!
  5. Григорий БРWin User

Hello, i’m from Russia and I can’t login in my xbox live account. I have an error 0x80a40401

Yes, i tried to change DNS address but online services doesn’t work at all. Online in games doesn’t work. The games like Fifa 23.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I run FIFA and PES on 20GIG HDD Xbox 360

I mean fifa 22/23 and pes22/23
    No. There is no FIFA 22/23 for Xbox 360. The last FIFA title for the 360 was FIFA 19. The last PES was PES 2018.

Only Xbox 360 games work on a 360.
Thema:

1. Online Friendlies on FIFA 23 - Similar Threads - Online Friendlies FIFA

2. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  3. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that: I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0
  4. How do I seen my friend online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I seen my friend online: On my Xbox Home Screen I can’t see any of my friends online and the when I login in my Xbox app I also can’t see any of my friends cbc2c0ad-eec3-486c-a64c-ff71eb194aaf
  5. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  6. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  7. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  8. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  9. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  10. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694