Online Coop Games

Discus and support Online Coop Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and love playing online coop games together. We both have Xbox 360's and some of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotFromMaryland, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Online Coop Games

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and love playing online coop games together. We both have Xbox 360's and some of the games we enjoy playing together are Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, Lego Star Wars TCS, Call of Duty, and DOOM. All
    of these games allow us to play together online in an adventure style gameplay. It's unfortunate that some of the newer Lego games (Lego Avengers, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, Lego Dimensions etc) do not have this capability while the older ones do.

Are there any games along these lines that you would recommended that we play that are Online Coop as well?

Thanks!

:)

NotFromMaryland, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Nameloi
    Nameloi Guest
    Lookin for a 4 player local co-op game, any ideas?

Monster Madness has 4 player couch coop and online multiplayer as well, although strangely there is no online coop. Its a really fun game but its from 2007.

Nameloi, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    What launch games will have online co-op modes?

FIFA 14 has an online coop seasons mode now.

Munkey Boy, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Online Coop Games

Hi there,

With all the 360 games out there it's tough for me to keep up with which ones offer the style co-op you're looking for.

Have you checked out some of the co-op gaming sites out there, such as Co-optimus. They not only give you games and game descriptions, but they also say if the game has co-op or not, as well as the type of co-op the game offers.
    I have frequented that site for years when I'm looking for co-op game details.

Mistress Sara, Oct 22, 2017
  5. The obvious one to me were you can play through campaign in coop mode is Halo - Combat Evolved(Anniversary)

Also, the story mode in Destiny makes for an excellent coop game, in fact you can do everything in the game together.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Hi Mistress Sara,

Thank you for the advice. I have looked on Co-optimus before but I'm a little wary of it because there are some games that I know are Online Coop that they list as not, and some that they list as Coop that when I look to download them, are not. So I was
    just trying to see if there was anyone out there with similar interests that had anything to offer.

Thanks again!

NotFromMaryland, Oct 23, 2017
  7. Hi Paraffin Alien,

We have thought about Halo, but weren't too sure if we would like it. We have not heard of Destiny before, so Ill check that out!

Thanks!

NotFromMaryland, Oct 23, 2017
  8. Online Coop Games

Halo 3 has coop on the campaign mode, so does Halo Reach

And in Halo 4 there is Spartan Ops, great fun on coop.

All sci-fi first person shooters.

Destiny is good fun to play coop as you both upgrade your Guardians faster by working together as a team.

Paraffin Alien, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Nameloi Win User

Lookin for a 4 player local co-op game, any ideas?

Monster Madness has 4 player couch coop and online multiplayer as well, although strangely there is no online coop. Its a really fun game but its from 2007.
  10. Paraffin Alien Win User

Online Coop Games

Halo 3 has coop on the campaign mode, so does Halo Reach

And in Halo 4 there is Spartan Ops, great fun on coop.

All sci-fi first person shooters.

Destiny is good fun to play coop as you both upgrade your Guardians faster by working together as a team.
  11. Mistress Sara Win User

Online Coop Games

Hi there,

With all the 360 games out there it's tough for me to keep up with which ones offer the style co-op you're looking for.

Have you checked out some of the co-op gaming sites out there, such as Co-optimus. They not only give you games and game descriptions, but they also say if the game has co-op or not, as well as the type of co-op the game offers.
    I have frequented that site for years when I'm looking for co-op game details.
  12. NotFromMaryland Win User

Online Coop Games

The obvious one to me were you can play through campaign in coop mode is Halo - Combat Evolved(Anniversary)

Also, the story mode in Destiny makes for an excellent coop game, in fact you can do everything in the game together.
    Hi Paraffin Alien,

We have thought about Halo, but weren't too sure if we would like it. We have not heard of Destiny before, so Ill check that out!

Thanks!
  13. Paraffin Alien Win User

Online Coop Games

The obvious one to me were you can play through campaign in coop mode is Halo - Combat Evolved(Anniversary)

Thema:

Online Coop Games

1. Online Coop Games - Similar Threads - Online Coop Games

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  9. Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every online game I play gets disconnected after about 5-10 minutes of playing. Then right...: I get error 0x8923106C for the party chat. Ive reset the Xbox, the internet, I’ve changed mac address I’ve changed port selection. I’ve tried wireless and wired connections. Power cycling the...
  10. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...