Online connection never works and all solutions given to me have failed or I cannot do.

Discus and support Online connection never works and all solutions given to me have failed or I cannot do. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect to online Minecraft services (such as realms, servers, inviting my friends, etc) on my Nintendo Switch version of the game. My online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbiFarrow, Feb 7, 2021.

1. AbiFarrow
    AbiFarrow Guest

Online connection never works and all solutions given to me have failed or I cannot do.

I cannot connect to online Minecraft services (such as realms, servers, inviting my friends, etc) on my Nintendo Switch version of the game. My online Microsoft account is connected, my WiFi is good and working, and I have paid for all online services and subscriptions. It just will not load and none of the articles I've read show a solution to the problem, the Xbox pro gamer I attempted to speak to did not help, and all solutions I have found and tried do not help. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Did you fix it? If so, how?

Thank you for reading.

:)

AbiFarrow, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Luckykiller2525 Win User

Yea buddy i hate to break this to you but its the same for me has been for about 8 months know ive tried this ive treid calling Microsoft. Me and my buddy have the same problem and microsoft honestly just doesnt care about us enough to do anyrhing they just want money
  3. the new easy Win User

"FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE" AFTER TODAYS' UPDATE

Your solution does not work for me. I downloaded the VIP pass and still get the message, "Failed to connect to EA Online".
  4. II EYEBALL II Win User

EA servers

[quote user="RK1 R33D"]

Quote from RK1 Forums.

"Cannot connect to EA online" - Solution!

Some of you may know of the pain I've been having with EA over the past month.

After much searching I have found a GENUINE solution to the problem.

If you, like me, are suffering the "Cannot connect to EA online" bug recently, then all you need to do is while your console is off, go to
    www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/soldier and update your 'stats freshness' that is located at the top right hand corner of the page.

And that's it.

You're ready to go kick some --- on the Battlefield.

It's just this minute worked for me for the 3rd time in a row and I read of many other people having this fix work in succession.

Good luck soldier!

[/quote]Thanks for this info,I never thought of that.
  5. Dawued Win User

UPDATE????!!!!!

none of these suggestions given by ambasadors have worked. I have read dozens of post about the update failing. We have to understand the solutions provided are not working for a vast number of members. While it may help some, which is great, the majority
    of people don't all simply have a connection error after an update, there is more to it then hundred of connection issues all of a sudden.
  6. oR33Do Win User

EA servers

Quote from RK1 Forums.

"Cannot connect to EA online" - Solution!

Some of you may know of the pain I've been having with EA over the past month.

After much searching I have found a GENUINE solution to the problem.

If you, like me, are suffering the "Cannot connect to EA online" bug recently, then all you need to do is while your console is off, go to
    www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/soldier and update your 'stats freshness' that is located at the top right hand corner of the page.

And that's it.

You're ready to go kick some --- on the Battlefield.

It's just this minute worked for me for the 3rd time in a row and I read of many other people having this fix work in succession.

Good luck soldier!
Thema:

1. Online connection never works and all solutions given to me have failed or I cannot do. - Similar Threads - Online connection never

2. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  3. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  4. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  5. How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect online with NBA 2K22?: All of my other games are working perfectly online. I’ve been having trouble signing in on X Box SX with NBA 2K22 from Xbox 360. The message that comes after I click connect to go online says,...
  6. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  7. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  8. Xbox backwards compatibility wont connect me online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility wont connect me online: For a good long while now, I can not connect my xbox profile to the internet through the backwards compatibility. I have done what the microsoft rep has said to do in one of these situations where...
  9. Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers: Ever since I got my Xbox series s in November I get the error on farcry 3 we’re everyday I play i get the message on my screen are there a way to fix them a16e112e-4cc5-4ec6-83b2-48011888572c
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...