Online communications unavailable
Discus and support Online communications unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have been having the same issue for going on a year now. I am unable to speak to online players or party guests, but i am able to hear them. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bananas r tasty, Mar 18, 2018.
Thema:
Online communications unavailable
Loading...
-
Online communications unavailable - Similar Threads - Online communications unavailable
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.
in XboX InsidersDigital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.: I had a idea to see if its feasible and I asked gemini and this what it told me. What i asked: "Can microsoft just make a digital online store to re-sell their digital games licenses and get a... -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
My ban for communicating won’t let me play nhl online why?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy ban for communicating won’t let me play nhl online why?: Please unban me it’s not my fault the other people are soft he said sum mean things to me n I did back but how n why can’t I play online this never happened to me before?... -
on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...
in XBoX on Consoleson my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0 -
Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e -
I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391 -
Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.
in XboX InsidersChanges to controller response for online communication and streaming services.: Hello, upon watching YouTube and other video streaming apps, an idea popped in to my head. So, I’m sure many Xbox users turn off their controller whilst watching videos, episodes or movies. I’m... -
let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...
in XBoX Games and Appslet me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...: I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still Nothing. Thanks 15957ba1-bb44-4dcf-a1a0-96715871244b