online chat support page won’t load!!

Discus and support online chat support page won’t load!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darian Kalchik, Jan 31, 2023.

1. online chat support page won’t load!!

Xbox live support is a**. I had someone hack my account and put it on their Xbox and there was absolutely no way to lock him out of it. He sold hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of cards on madden and gave them to himself. There is no live technical support over the phone and the page for online chat support page won’t load!!

:)

Darian Kalchik, Jan 31, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Xbox account. Try checking if there are any system outages or maintenance updates, as this could be the reason why the support page isn't loading. If not, try clearing your browser cache or accessing the page on a different browser or device.

another option is to check your connection, try using your mobile network to access a page.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Support page not loading

4. WPAK Win User

Support page not loading

Hi there,

if you haven't yet, be sure to try it via a different browser (or via inPrivate (Ctrl+Shif+P) or Incognito browsing (Ctrl+Shift+N) or even via a different device, to see if that helps.

If that fails, then it might be best to contact Xbox Support via http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Jonathan Beltran Win User

Can't use the chat with Xbox support

I wanna use the chat with xbox support, but it does not work for me. On pages like messages, friends, and chat with xbox, my account on the top right corner says Loading.... forever, I think that's not normal, and that's keeping me from using the chat with
    xbox support. I also can't use the chat with an ambassador support, it has the same issue
  6. Diana Oregel Win User

Why won’t my xbox load to add a new account?

Hi, so I tried doing exactly everything you told me to do but it still won’t load to the page to create a new account. It still takes me out of that page.
Thema:

1. online chat support page won’t load!! - Similar Threads - online chat support

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  5. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  6. Online chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Online chat not working: Every time I try and start a chat online or contact anyone via Microsoft I get this error message and cannot do anything. There was a problem loading the Virtual Agent. Please try again later....
  7. Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from online games, but Xbox Live, party chats, live streams all stay up and...: I frequently disconnect randomly from online games on my xbox series S despite having zero lag aside from these abrupt disconnects. I am on ethernet and never had these issues until a few months...
  8. Can chat online but can not play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can chat online but can not play online games: Can chat on line but can not play online games 0ae0786e-df4e-4f32-b973-57b60dd172c4
  9. Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account, refund rejected, no help from online chat.: My Xbox account was compromised and the hacker purchased 2 £10 gift cards using my PayPal account via my Xbox account. I have had my refund requests rejected and have spoke to 3 Microsoft...
  10. Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat online/request a call back feature not working for a week - any help?: Hi, I have tried over and over on different devices and browsers and the request a call back feature is not working. Is anyone able to actually talk to someone in Microsoft or know how? I have an...