Online access

Discus and support Online access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever my son tries to go live and play M of H or another comat game, the system tells him his gamertag cannot access this content. HELP!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DirectoryFern02, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Online access

whenever my son tries to go live and play M of H or another comat game, the system tells him his gamertag cannot access this content. HELP!!!!

:)

DirectoryFern02, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Mister Rush
    Mister Rush Guest
    Gta online access

Hi all,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues but these issues are being looked into at the moment by the proper teams. Be sure to keep an eye on the
    Service Status page here and the
    Rockstar online launch status tracker
    over here for any updates on these issues. Thanks for your patience why the proper teams look in to this.

Mister Rush, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Gta online access

Hi sorry to hear you are having trouble with GTA online, but you would need to contact the Game Developer which is RockStar. As Microsoft don't control the game servers it is the game developer who does, but as it was launch today it is going to have problems

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 6, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Online access

that is because DirectorFern02 is a silver account a gold account is needed to play online on any online play 360 game.

davemcfly85, Jan 6, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Online access

that is because DirectorFern02 is a silver account a gold account is needed to play online on any online play 360 game.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Online access

Hi Heather,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. It seems to be that we just need to refresh the console so it detects that you've renewed your Xbox Live Gold membership. If you're on the Xbox One let's try to clear your MAC address.

To clear the alternate MAC address(Network cache)on the Xbox One console follow these steps:

• Go toSettings
    • Select Network > Network Settings
    • Select the Advanced Settings
    • Next choose the Alternate MAC Address
    • Select clear and restart

Let us know how it goes!
  7. MorkyMork1991 Win User

GTA online access

There is currently a service alert. While only certain games are affected badly, others may also be affected while a fix is attempted.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

GTA online access

Hello Viscouslance,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that you're experiencing an inability to access GTA Online from within GTA V on your Xbox One console.

There is currently an active service alert involving Social and Gaming which may be the reason for this error besides not having an active
    Xbox Live membership which is needed in order to access online features.

We recommend attempting a power cycle on your Xbox One console as a general troubleshooting step to attempt resolving the
    issue.

Best wishes!
  9. Smwutches Win User

GTA online access

Do you have a gold subscription? Gold is required to play online.
Thema:

Online access

1. Online access - Similar Threads - Online access

2. I can't access online play for any games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't access online play for any games: , I tried reseting xbox, reseting internet, I don't know what to do d294be48-c659-4a41-a5f3-5cf73d4e9989
  3. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  4. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  5. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Cannot access GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access GTA V Online: My Xbox account has game pass ultimate active but when I log onto GTA V via Xbox one it states that my account does not have permission to access Online mode, Even though it worked last night when...
  8. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  9. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  10. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...