online access in game that require parental permission

Discus and support online access in game that require parental permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what is wrong but when i play Forza 4 it wont let me get in to the public tunes, auction house, or super 7, I have tried as much as a can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nitrozenon, Nov 29, 2021.

1. nitrozenon
    nitrozenon Guest

I don't know what is wrong but when i play Forza 4 it wont let me get in to the public tunes, auction house, or super 7, I have tried as much as a can to try to get and change my parental controls, I'm not in a family group, and do not have an account linked.

:)

nitrozenon, Nov 29, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. What can you see when you open this?

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Are you being routed to this page?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

If yes, to be honest with you, looks like the system is detecting that you own a child account as you won't be able to see the page if it's considered as child.

If it's not considered as adult, you really need to add your account to a family account so you can change the settings. Here's how to add your account under a family account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

"You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue)

You have registered an under 18+ account that requires the permission of a parental account for online gaming.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Actually some EA games require you to be older than 13 or 16. You have to be 18. In order to get access to play those games, you will have to get a parent to contact EA for permission.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Parent Permission Required

Hi there Jonah welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. All the information you need is here!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

Is the account you trying to use a child account or an adult account?

As child accounts will not be able to play certain games online unless the parent account has given the required permissions.

Sea of Thieves has a age rating of 13 years and up.
Thema:

1. online access in game that require parental permission - Similar Threads - online access game

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  4. cant access minecraft online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access minecraft online: hello! i have bought minceraft for both of my kids. they had a child account but it made some problems, so we have changed their age to 18. they still cant access minecraft multiplayer and im...
  5. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  6. Cannot access GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access GTA V Online: My Xbox account has game pass ultimate active but when I log onto GTA V via Xbox one it states that my account does not have permission to access Online mode, Even though it worked last night when...
  7. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  8. I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the email that I use for my Xbox account and the online recovery form hasn’t...: I have been unable to recover my Outlook account that I use for my Xbox profile using the online recovery option. I have filled out the form that it gives me many times with all of the information...
  9. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  10. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?: My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue. It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I really dont know the problem...