Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...

Discus and support Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by David ODowns, Jun 15, 2019.

1. David ODowns
    David ODowns Guest

Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...

Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!
    Mine is working again now. Try holding power until xbox shuts completely down. Turn xbox back on and search for updates. Run any updates. Unplug the tuner from the xbox. Restart xbox again (actual restart, not just sleep mode). Plug tuner back in and
    rescan your channels.

:)

David ODowns, Jun 15, 2019
  2. mdeconno Win User

Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!
    At least I know I'm not the only person. I have two Xbox Ones located in two separate areas of the house with two separate TV Tuners and two separate OTA antennas.

Last night, everything was fine - this morning, both are crippled by the same exact issue you're inquiring about.

I've even gone as to switch the two peripherals between the two XBox's to test them. Also, I completely shut down and redid the set up process, nothing works.
  3. Mack Daddy 1 Win User

Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

same problem here

I have 2 xbox one machines connected to 2 visio tv's. Both worked perfect until June 6 and now neither one works. Message is no tuner found.

1. both digital tuners are recommended Happauge

2. Message is the same on both machines

3. I reset one of the boxes to factory default, no change, except a lot of time spent

What's up?
    Mine is working again now. Try holding power until xbox shuts completely down. Turn xbox back on and search for updates. Run any updates. Unplug the tuner from the xbox. Restart xbox again (actual restart, not just sleep mode). Plug tuner back in and
    rescan your channels.
  4. David ODowns Win User

Thanks to Microsoft for fixing this so quickly!
  5. David ODowns Win User

seeing this issue with a USB TV tuner card (no HDMI)

Tried a "factory reset",

tried a full USB offline reinstall with no importing old data,

Even after a complete offline reinstall, I'm seeing this issue.

Getting this every time: one guide goes thru the scan, that's successful and picks up my OTA channels, but then launching the oneguide app gives "We've lost your TV lineup" "Do you want to set it up again?"

and then if I hit yes and set it up again, it just goes back to "lost" again, and if I hit no there's a blank screen and no TV.

How can oneguide OTA fail this bad? This is one of the reasons I bought an xbox one -- for the OTA live TV pause / rewind feature! it should be able to work w/ no internet connection!

To be clear, my internet connection is working fine for everything else, including xbox gold multiplayer games.

if the OTA scan works, oneguide should be able to show me live TV no matter what!
    Exact same problem on my end. We've been told they are working on it, sooooo……………… I guess we just wait.
  6. David ODowns Win User

Same issue. Using Haupage usb tv tuner. Can't watch anything.
    I'm using the Hauppauge as well.
Thema:

1. Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,... - Similar Threads - Onkyo Getting ‘We’ve

2. Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won't control volume on Onkyo receiver anymore: As of the last few weeks, probably since the console update, my Series S will no longer adjust the volume on my Onkyo TX-NR686 receiver, which it had been doing just fine until a few weeks ago. Is...
  3. BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...: I've had my Xbox one S console connected to my BenQ (1080p) projector for over a year via an Onkyo (TX-NR6050) AVR. Xbox was outputting video at 1080p 60 hz. Last week the projector stopped...
  4. Getting Xbox One X connected properly to a LG C9 and an Onkyo RZ3100???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Xbox One X connected properly to a LG C9 and an Onkyo RZ3100???: So I have an new LG C9 OLED which has hdmi 2.1 and I want to take full advantage of all the new features that the XBOX One X allows. Currently, I have the Xbox connected to my Onkyo, which does...
  5. Dolby Atmos not working Onkyo RZ840

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos not working Onkyo RZ840: Hi, I'm hoping someone can either help me fix the problem or confirm there is an issue and fix on the way from Microsoft. I am unable to turn Dolby Atmos for my receiver. I am connected via...
  6. Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no Dolby Atmos for my Onkyo TX NR797: I just saw another thread on this 2 months ago and would like to know if there are any updates coming that will enable Atmos on my games through my receiver. I realized this issue its not just...
  7. Onkyo TX-NR797 - 4K and HDR10 Issues - Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onkyo TX-NR797 - 4K and HDR10 Issues - Help!: I purchased an Onkyo TX-NR797 yesterday for my Optoma UHD65 projector setup. I've tested both of my HDMI cables by directly connecting the Xbox into the projector and had no issues. Now after...
  8. Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help: Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help are you sure if you receiver have total compatibility with xbox features? like hdmi version, resolution, hdr and...
  9. Onkyo TX SR 444 ATMOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onkyo TX SR 444 ATMOS: Has anybody managed to get dolby atmos to work on onkyo TX SR 444 and x box one x? bfff3c30-d09a-4be1-a448-0b07b0e4d15c
  10. [SOLVED] Onkyo XBOX One X 4K issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED] Onkyo XBOX One X 4K issue: Anyone with XBOX One X not getting 4K resolution from your 4K TV via Onkyo AVR that has two HDMI Out ports? The screen keep getting back to 1080p regardless what you do, then do this:- 1. Connect...