Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

Discus and support Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mabenp17, Jan 23, 2020.

  1. /u/Mabenp17
    /u/Mabenp17 Guest

    Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.


    For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing in the guide. There's a couple mentions in the Microsoft Community but no fix. Seems Microsoft have just dropped support. Anyone know if this is just Australia and if there's a fix?

    submitted by /u/Mabenp17
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mabenp17, Jan 23, 2020
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia

    It has been broken for a number of months now, I'm thinking that Microsoft has stopped supporting this feature.

    Your best bet would probably be customer support.
  3. VEGEMITE 98 Win User

    xbox one tv in australia

    You need a tv to watch tv in Australia, sorry couldn't help myself,

    apparently there is issues with MS getting the license for the EPG (electronic program guide) so you'll be waiting awhile for that to happen.
  4. christianamm Win User

    Xbox OTA One Guide problem "No info available"

    Same thing here in OK. Microsoft discontinued support for OTA EPG for Windows Media Center on Jan 30 2020 (my OTA DVR machine). Today, i lost my OTA EPG (Oneguide) on Xbox One. I wonder if they were using the same contract with Rovi. Hope they bring it back!
  5. Doomofman Win User

    A Bum Deal With The One

    Meh it's just missing out on an overlay of an EPG, nothing more than that. I still plan on using my cable box's EPG anyway
  6. BravestRhino451 Win User

    tv guide missing

    I have the same issue at the moment, has bee happening for three/four days.

    Have attempted all the steps here, without success.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/live-tv/incorrect-show-information

    Have shut down and restarted, logged out and back in. No change.

    If I change a channel with the controller the current show and 'airing next' in the display at the footer displays. But if I use the EPG or the on screen channel changer they both show 'no info available'.

    Have been using the EPG for a year with OneGuide. What remaining steps could I try?
Thema:

Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

Loading...
  1. Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia. - Similar Threads - Oneguide Program info

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  5. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  6. First time in the Xbox Insider Program

    in XboX Insiders
    First time in the Xbox Insider Program: it's very new to me as i have just joined today. i hope i can contribute by doing beta tests on games, report any issues and so much more. once i complete certain quests, participate more, be...
  7. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  8. Oneguide issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

    in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

    in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...