OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

Discus and support OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryDickinson, May 6, 2020.

1. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc. but after completing the setup, it comes back with the
    We've lost your TV Listing.

Very frustrated. Anyone can help?

:)

GaryDickinson, May 6, 2020
  2. RickRumfelt Win User

I guess I'm next on the list to start having this problem. In OneGuide, I continuously receive the error, " We've lost your TV listing" and going through setup again does not help. I've completed a hard reset, reset
    OneGuide, cleared history and nothing has worked. Using HDMI pass through with my DirecTV box. Now all I can do is adjust/mute/unmute the volume. Noticed a separate issue a few days ago where OneGuide was no longer showing just my favorite channels unless
    I re-selected the Favorites List through OneGuide.

This was the previous thread on the issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...oneguide/3fa9f24b-b873-44d9-b5c9-0f2731c1e901
    Mine did the same thing two days ago and I noticed that the lights on the tuner weren't lit. After unplugging and re-plugging the tuner a few times, I noticed that the lights would stay on for only about 30 seconds - and shut off again. That made me suspect
    it was a USB problem in the console because that's the only power source for the tuner.

Yesterday I found information here about how to reset/restart the USB bus power of the console (Xbox One S), and while I was giving it a try - the TV Tuner was recognized, and is (still) back up-and-running. Only problem now is the same as what you said
    about the Favorites. Every time I call-up the OneGuide now, it defaults to "All Channels" instead of only the "Favorites" that I've had programmed into it for several years. I can switch it over to Favorites again, but it won't stay that way. Maybe that issue
    will resolve itself eventually.

Anyway, the USB reset procedure that I did is this: With the console off and the TV Tuner plugged into the usual USB port - press and hold the Eject button (next to the disk slot), and the lower right button (I think it's for pairing your wireless game controller),
    and while holding them both - press the Home/power on button of the console. Yeah it's a bit tricky. As soon as the console powered on, the OneGuide popped up. I hope this can help everyone to have the same result. Good luck!
  3. MtnMan82 Win User

Having the same issue here. I use a TV Tuner with HD antenna. I’ve re-set it up twice. The system is finding the channels on setup but once i try launching Oneguide I get the same message “we’ve lost your channels...”
  4. DocMephisto Win User

Same.

Full reset, now it wont even allow me to set up the TV tuner. After entering my ZIP code, it just says "We can't find your TV providers".

I get this message under both Settings > TV & OneGuide > OneGuide > USB TV Lineup (says "Not set" and can't set it) and Settings > TV & OneGuide > TV Tuner (says "Complete" but can't change it.)
  5. eqhmcow Win User

just started working again for me
  6. DarthDaleDidIt Win User

New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc. but after completing the setup, it comes back with the
    We've lost your TV Listing.

Very frustrated. Anyone can help?
    Same issue started for me today. Went through the set up process several times including re-scanning the channels found all the channels however as soon as you get back to the one gate it loses the TV lineup.
Thema:

1. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing" - Similar Threads - OneGuide Error We've

2. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  5. error signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    error signing in: every time I try to sign in to the Xbox website, it redirects me to a page where it says "give us a moment while we sign you out" or "pick an account to sign out of", but it never actually signs...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  8. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...