OneGuide not working.

Discus and support OneGuide not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got this console thinking the TV OneGuide would be cool. But it seems it does not work with Rogers or in Canada in general. Why is this a US only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewBermeo, Feb 18, 2014.

  1. AndrewBermeo
    AndrewBermeo Guest

    OneGuide not working.


    Got this console thinking the TV OneGuide would be cool. But it seems it does not work with Rogers or in Canada in general. Why is this a US only feature?

    Is the Xbox One a US only console and PS4 for everyone? The PS4 doesn't have features disabled in Canada.

    Thinking of returning it and not recommending these to Canadians.

    :)
     
    AndrewBermeo, Feb 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Oneguide not working

    Hey there Drako 1969!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Feb 18, 2014
    #2
  3. jotun86
    jotun86 Guest
    Oneguide not working

    Hey Caldo, from the sounds of it, you're going to have to do a system restore, my system was initially like this at launch, but after the restore, everything was okay. I hope this fixes your problem for you. Are you in located in NYS by any chance?
     
    jotun86, Feb 18, 2014
    #3
  4. OneGuide not working.

    I have the same issue in the UK, I'm sure Microsoft are working hard to bring one guide to other countries.
     
    Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
    #4
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

    OneGuide not working.

    I have the same issue in the UK, I'm sure Microsoft are working hard to bring one guide to other countries.
  6. amiglad Win User

    Oneguide not working

    I'm experiencing the exact same issue as Caldo after downloading the most recent sw update. Is a system restore the only known solution to this issue? I'm in Redmond, WA and Comcast is my cable provider,
  7. Caldo15 Win User

    Oneguide not working

    another thing, in the setting menu, under TV & Oneguide, I cannot find the "Devices" option, it was there the other day, not showing up anymore
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Oneguide not working

    Hey there Drako 1969!

    Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  9. jotun86 Win User

    Oneguide not working

    Hey Caldo, from the sounds of it, you're going to have to do a system restore, my system was initially like this at launch, but after the restore, everything was okay. I hope this fixes your problem for you. Are you in located in NYS by any chance?
Thema:

OneGuide not working.

Loading...
  1. OneGuide not working. - Similar Threads - OneGuide working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  8. Oneguide issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

    in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

    in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...