Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup

Discus and support Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just today my Oneguide app lost its programming settings, asked me to setup my provider and lineup info. After doing this, it repeats the process. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EvolMonkey, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup

Just today my Oneguide app lost its programming settings, asked me to setup my provider and lineup info.
    After doing this, it repeats the process.

I have hard reset, cleared cache, etc.
    Nothing seems to help.

Anyone hear of this?
    Thanks.

submitted by /u/EvolMonkey
    [link] [comments]

/u/EvolMonkey, Jun 14, 2019
  2. OriginalPSP Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

This problem has hit me now, too. Cable provider changed their lineup last night, but I cannot get my OneGuide to reflect the updated lineup even with resetting OneGuide and resetting TV settings, etc.

I have PM'd Studbucket on this myself now.
  3. Zangetsu221 Win User

Hey everyone, this same problem just happened to me where my cable provider changed the channel lineup but my xbox was still using the old channel numbers but i found how to fix it. Go to settings ---> tv&oneguide ---> oneguide---> clear oneguide ---> then
    last still in oneguide go to tv lineup and go through that again. That fixed it for me.
  4. 7VN Win User

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Changing OneGuide region after setup

Hi Kaija,

Go into TV & OneGuide settings, then the guide section and you can change your Zip Code and lineup settings there.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Comcast channels wrong

Hey guys, if you have guide data issues, go to OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and submit an example of the wrong channel you are seeing. It will get the whole lineup reviewed. Thanks!
Thema:

Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup

1. Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup - Similar Threads - Oneguide loses settings

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  4. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  7. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  8. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...