: OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

Discus and support : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021.

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the OneGuide app.

Last night I was trying to check the weather, when I noticed I wasn't able to change the channel.

This is really annoying, because I liked viewing my TV channels though my Xbox because I can have my games, streaming services, DVDs, and live TV content all on one device.

Is there anyway to get this feature working again? If not, does anyone know some good alternitives to the Xbox ONE as a media center hub?

:)

Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021
  2. SteveNostro Win User

OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

I'm disabled and have limited arm movement. I relied on this feature heavily and now have to literally ask a family member to change the TV channel since I'm unable to anymore. I feel like this is discriminatory and something needs to be said as to why.
  3. nakeembrown Win User

OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

Please we need answers this isnthe absolute dumbest thing Xbox has done i dont rememeber any notice to such a change either very annoying i was restarting my xbox for a whole day before i seen this post
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

TV listings and support have been discontinued for Xbox. Many smart TVs, and boxes loike Roku support virtual assistants that will address your needs. Roku even has voice control built into the remote
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

OneGuide not working on Xbox One

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I uninstall my One Guide so I can reinstall it again? I'm getting error code ( 0x80073d0f ). I've already tried a hard reset.

Ther is no reinstalling it.

But i believe all OneGuide services have been discontinued outside of allowing pass through for HDMi
Thema:

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? - Similar Threads - OneGuide listings discontinued

2. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  7. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  8. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...