: OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

Discus and support : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021.

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the OneGuide app.

Last night I was trying to check the weather, when I noticed I wasn't able to change the channel.

This is really annoying, because I liked viewing my TV channels though my Xbox because I can have my games, streaming services, DVDs, and live TV content all on one device.

Is there anyway to get this feature working again? If not, does anyone know some good alternitives to the Xbox ONE as a media center hub?

:)

Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021
  2. SteveNostro Win User

OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

I'm disabled and have limited arm movement. I relied on this feature heavily and now have to literally ask a family member to change the TV channel since I'm unable to anymore. I feel like this is discriminatory and something needs to be said as to why.
  3. nakeembrown Win User

OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

Please we need answers this isnthe absolute dumbest thing Xbox has done i dont rememeber any notice to such a change either very annoying i was restarting my xbox for a whole day before i seen this post
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

TV listings and support have been discontinued for Xbox. Many smart TVs, and boxes loike Roku support virtual assistants that will address your needs. Roku even has voice control built into the remote
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

OneGuide not working on Xbox One

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I uninstall my One Guide so I can reinstall it again? I'm getting error code ( 0x80073d0f ). I've already tried a hard reset.

Ther is no reinstalling it.

But i believe all OneGuide services have been discontinued outside of allowing pass through for HDMi
Thema:

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? - Similar Threads - OneGuide listings discontinued

2. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  3. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  4. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  5. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  6. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  7. New Friends List and Happening Now

in XboX Insiders
    New Friends List and Happening Now: It might be just me but when I go to my friends list on my Xbox, I don't really care about what all of my friends are doing right now. I look at a couple of my friends and I'm done. I personally...
  8. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...