oneguide in canada

Discus and support oneguide in canada in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when is oneguide going to be available in Canada? 059d6501-6383-4d1d-b5c4-b7f845a3e031 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ehmikey, Jan 11, 2014.

1. ehmikey
    ehmikey Guest

oneguide in canada

when is oneguide going to be available in Canada?

:)

ehmikey, Jan 11, 2014
  2. RzaRecta357
    RzaRecta357 Guest
    OneGuide Canada

Canadian with the preview update here. My bell fibreop is working with the one guide now. However many of the stations are incorrect. Very annoying! It may be because this system is set up out sets somewhere and then brought to our city forum them.
    I don't know. Things like Spike HD not working correctly and stuff.

RzaRecta357, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Kyle_N
    Kyle_N Guest
    OneGuide Canada

It seems like a lot of people are getting this to work now, but I still do not have it. Is still only available to people who have the Preview update?

If it is, is there a way to be added to the Preview so I can receive the update?

I am in Canada and have Rogers as my TV provider, by the way.

Kyle_N, Jan 11, 2014
  4. oneguide in canada

We are working with our partners in Canada to come up with an official timeline. There is no timeline to provide at the moment. I know this does not answer your question that you are looking for, but it is the answer I have. Sorry ehmikey (and other good
    folks from Canada). It is something we are working on.

-Cheers

Iautorenewedu, Jan 11, 2014
  5. BoldPolecat52 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

It got released in 11 other country's which includes Russia, but not Canada. WTF Im returning mine....
  6. KosherPickles69 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

Interesting, I use 720p anyway, BellTV doesn't do anything higher, except PPV. Can you use the cable company's guide? Your Xbox has to be on ALL the time though right?
  7. Z1PN VW Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

I hope that they will create a low power pass through state for HDMI soon. Since the One Guide does not work in many countries, its pointless and a waste of money pipe TV through the Xbox One now.
  8. Symtex-40EE00FD-D749 Win User

Oneguide in Canada?

no passive HDMI passthrough
  9. Matthew Marion Win User

Canada OneGuide

It's all politics.. just like content licensing. We always get the short end of the stick. In the case of the OneGuide, its also probably because Rogers has put millions into their Nextbox hardware and software, as well as the marketing for them, and doubtfully
    wants someone like Microsoft coming in and taking their candy. Hopefully we'll see it sooner than later though. I just read a thread elsewhere on the forum that lets you control your box's basic functions (without providing the channel lineup on oneguide),
    so maybe we'll see some progress.
Thema:

oneguide in canada

1. oneguide in canada - Similar Threads - oneguide canada

2. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  3. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  4. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  5. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  6. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  7. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

in XboX Insiders
    Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue: Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app....
  8. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  9. How will an Xbox purchased in Canada work in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How will an Xbox purchased in Canada work in India?: As the power plug and voltage supply are different, how will it work? Can Microsoft provide me with those adaptor, and power plug that is needed for it to work? Also is there an international...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...