Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?
Discus and support Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TikTak_, Jun 10, 2024.
Thema:
Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?
Loading...
-
Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative? - Similar Threads - Oneguide doesn't launch
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...
in XboX InsidersThe newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was... -
Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...
in XboX InsidersSome requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my... -
100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough
in XboX Insiders100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next... -
Oneguide issue
in XBoX on WindowsOneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I... -
OneGuide not working on Xbox One
in XBoX on ConsolesOneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the... -
TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions
in XBoX on WindowsTV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...