OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

Discus and support OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mccalluma, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Mccalluma
    Mccalluma Guest

Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer

Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the HD channels meaning loads of channel numbers are incorrect.

For example

BBC One HD is 101

BBC Scotland is 108

However One Guide still uses the old listings and has BBC One SD as 101 and BBC One HD as 108

So asking kinect to watch bbc one the xbox defaults to the HD channel and puts on BBC Scotland

Would be grand if this could be sorted as it has been very irritating and will affect more people once the digital assistant support comes out of beta.

:)

Mccalluma, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, Thanks by explain and great Sugestion
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Over the Air Tuner for the U.S. and Canada

u see GG in the UK we have SKY, VIRGIN MEDIA and BT. if you want free tv (apart from tv license) then FREEVIEW is what you need. now if i understand it right then this is FREEVIEW but for America i could be wrong though. in the UK before the likes of SKY
    and virgin media (used to be NTL) came along we could only get BBC1 BBC ITV C4 and CHANNEL 5 (depending on location)
  4. 7VN Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Channels are incorrect

VooDoo90,

The best way to report the incorrect channels in the OneGuide troubleshooting section in your Xbox One settings.

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and select 'Wrong channel'.
    This will report the error directly to the proper folks.
  6. Habitso Win User

Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK)

Nope, neither are solutions
Thema:

1. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019 - Similar Threads - OneGuide Channel listings

2. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  3. Dolby Atmos Issue (Series X Rear Channels)

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos Issue (Series X Rear Channels): Something has changed with Dolby Atmos on my Series X. The test tone plays fine, Atmos films and native Atmos games play fine, but anything that isn't native Atmos (where the app/Xbox is...
  4. Center Channel Audio has vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Center Channel Audio has vanished: Audio before purchase of Xbox Series X: perfect and perfectly calibrated Audio after purchase of Xbox Series X: stereo front speakers only, center channel has vanished I have a Marantz receiver,...
  5. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.: So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all...
  6. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...: been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to...
  7. have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the...: been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to...
  8. Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?: I have an Xbox Series S (hereafter "XS") and an Xbox One S (hereafter "XO"). I swapped my router's 5Ghz channel from 149 to DFS (radar) channel 116. XS detected the network perfectly fine whereas...
  9. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  10. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...