Onedrive video uploading problem

Discus and support Onedrive video uploading problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am having problems uploading videos from my Xbox One to onedrive, and it has always worked before. You're able to upload recorded game captures... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GideonUlrey, Oct 28, 2020.

1. GideonUlrey
    GideonUlrey Guest

Hi, I am having problems uploading videos from my Xbox One to onedrive, and it has always worked before. You're able to upload recorded game captures and upload to onedrive on the Xbox one.

Thanks,

Gideon

:)

GideonUlrey, Oct 28, 2020
  2. GideonUlrey Win User

I'm sure I have enough space for it, I even get a notification on my xbox saying it's done uploading, but I'll try deleting items.
  3. GideonUlrey Win User

Sorry, that didnt work, do you suggest i take a video of the problem? What happens is whenever the clip is done uploading the onedrive updates/syncs, but the clip is nowhere to be seen. (I am also using the onedrive web version).
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Hi GideonUlrey

Have you checked the free space available on your Onedrive. If you have uploaded a lot of clips you may have run out of space and need to delete some clips or upgrade your Onedrive.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

You can use OneDrive. You get 5GB of storage for free.

In the capture settings on the console, you can set it so that captures are automatically uploaded to OneDrive if you like. You can also manually upload multiple captures to OneDrive at once via the Captures app. Also, you can upload an individual capture to OneDrive via the Share menu.

Once uploaded, screenshots will appear in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder inside your OneDrive folder, and videos will appear in Videos\Xbox Game DVR.
  6. ErwinDT Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

I upload videos to OneDrive and they appear in OneDrive but they have no size, so there is nothing. Cant even upload files to Gmail to download it from there. XBox App on PC doesnt show the files that are on the console. Absolutely ridiculous you cant upload video files in 2023 on XBox Series S.
Thema:

1. Onedrive video uploading problem - Similar Threads - Onedrive video uploading

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  4. Change Onedrive xbox upload folder

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Onedrive xbox upload folder: Hello. I have chose to auto upload all my screenshots from xbox to Onedrive. My question is, can I change the default folders of the uploads? 4e59835a-e404-4ffe-8d41-7783cf5d3e41
  5. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  6. Onedrive uploading?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Onedrive uploading?: I am trying to upload my xbox captures to onedrive, but when i do that, they never appear in onedrive. I get no error message on my xbox saying that something went wrong. Can anyone help?...
  7. Why Won't my Xbox Captures transfer to OneDrive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Won't my Xbox Captures transfer to OneDrive?: Hello, I am trying to save my old clips from years of playing by transferring them to OneDrive from the "Xbox Network" option in My Captures. However, I have been trying to find an answer on why...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  9. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  10. How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive: In the past you could use the Companion App on PC and Mobile to download Clips and Screenshot from the Xbox network. But Microsoft removed it and now we only have the Xbox App which doesn't even...