One Xbox Live Subscription and 2 consoles

Discus and support One Xbox Live Subscription and 2 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an XBox One and later purchased an Xbox S series. We want to be able to play on both but it's not allowing us to. We have the S series set as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iesha Harris, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Iesha Harris
    Iesha Harris Guest

We have an XBox One and later purchased an Xbox S series. We want to be able to play on both but it's not allowing us to. We have the S series set as Home Xbox and Xbox One doesn't appear to be as Home. I tried signing out of our account on the Xbox One but it will not allow us to play games without being signingin on the account. Please help to fix this.

:)

Iesha Harris, Mar 17, 2023
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox live

We have 2 xbox ones in the house, do we need to buy 2 xbox live subscriptions or can they share one on both consoles
    You can use one subscription on both console inside the same house, set as Xbox home of the profile that own the subscription, the console used by the other user, and use the other console online with the profile that have the subscription active.
  3. Shaan_._S Win User

XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help

Hi I believe that for 2 consoles to play online at the same time you would need buy 2 Xbox live subscriptions. As one subscription only works for one player.
  4. shin92i Win User

Two Xbox, One House.... Help Please.

hi i will try to help you as best i can then

You have 2 console 3 account

Account 1 (with subscription)
    Account 2
    Account 3

Console A
    Console B

Account 1 that owns the subscription will classify console B as the primary one from that all accounts on console B will have access to the subscription

which means that account 2 or 3 on console B will have xbox live and all

in return Account 1 will be the only one able to use the xbox live on console A

If you want account 2 and 3 to play together, you will need one of the two subscribers
  5. DeniqL Win User

You can share the subscription Lesha. You just can not use the same account to play at the same time. That has never been possible
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can't play online with the same account on multiple consoles at the same time. The other person would need their own account.
Thema:

1. One Xbox Live Subscription and 2 consoles - Similar Threads - Live Subscription consoles

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  5. can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?: I have 2 sons, My oldest son has had an xbox for a few years now. My second son is getting an xbox for Christmas, is there a way for them to use the same xbox live subscription but have...
  6. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  7. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  8. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  10. Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?: So I had to temporarily suspend my MS Live account due to budgetary issues. I went to log into my ESO game today and it's says I need a Live account to play it, yet I don't need it to play a game...