one xbox account ooon two machines?

Discus and support one xbox account ooon two machines? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I have an Xbox one account that my two children currently share on one Xbox one. Now they need an xbox each and my youngest does not want to lose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shepsterboy123, Oct 19, 2017.

1. one xbox account ooon two machines?

HI

I have an Xbox one account that my two children currently share on one Xbox one. Now they need an xbox each and my youngest does not want to lose all his FIFA progress. Is there a way I can either share the one account over 2 XBOXs (they will both most
    likely want to play it at the same time), or does one of them need to start again!

thanks

:)

shepsterboy123, Oct 19, 2017
  2. thaat_dudde
    thaat_dudde Guest
    Ea Access Question

I have two different account on my Xbox one for me and one for my son. If I got ea access on one of the accounts could the other account play those games.

thaat_dudde, Oct 19, 2017
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Ea Access Question

The other account could play the games but they'd need to be on your account to download any EA Access games or to get the 10% discount on EA games.

bloosuga, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can't sign into the same account at the same time on two consoles. So if they will be playing at the same time, one of them will need a new account.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can't sign into the same account at the same time on two consoles. So if they will be playing at the same time, one of them will need a new account.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Two Xbox Ones - Two Accounts

use home gold console sharing...

why not make his console your home console... he gets access to all your games, apps and gold subscription benefits... meaning he does not need a gold account saving you some money... also any game you buy is available to that console and yourself.. meaning
    you only need to purchase a game ONCE..

when you purchase a game.. you get 2 licenses... one tied to your home gold.. one ties to your account...
  7. Targa Ray Win User

Thank you, Would you have any links to support that?

I was told I could only game on his Xbox using MY Account for a limited time..

You are saying that is Not True.. if so great

Again thanks..
  8. smileskybird Win User

What Doc said.

Sure you can use the Home Gold but you can only use it on one console at a time. Also, if they want to go on Xbox 360 (which is highly popular), you'll need your own Gold account to play multiplayer games and join XBL Parties on Xbox 360. You can't join
    or create an Xbox Live Party on 360 without holding a Gold account. And everyone gets special monthly Games with Gold deals when you have a Gold account. Gold is better. And it's easier to socialize with Gold too. And 12M Gold membership is affordable for
    yourself. In NZ rrp for 12M Gold is only NZ$79.95 though some authorized retailers offer it for NZ$48 when they have sales - I benefit a lot from the retailers. If you get Gold for yourself it isn't expensive and well worth the money. Get it once and you won't
    have to worry about it for a whopping long 12 months. Having Gold is like being a VIP member on XBL in contrast to just having a Free Account on XBL (or what some on here still call Silver even though it's officially called Free Account now.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

It should be noted that the 2 for 1 game concept that Tohellnbak is talking about refers exclusively to digital purchases only. ;)
Thema:

1. one xbox account ooon two machines? - Similar Threads - account ooon machines

2. How to allow Premium Content on an Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow Premium Content on an Xbox 360 account: I just purchased Black Ops 2 for the nostalgia, as I spent most of my childhood playing that game at various friend’s houses. However I ran into an issue with the season pass that I purchased too....
  3. Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?: I've literally just bought minecraft for my playstation and tried linking my Microsoft account to it and have gotten the "Oops!" Error saying that my Microsoft account is already linked to a...
  4. If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can...

in XBoX on Windows
    If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can...: If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can they still use the credit card on the new xbox d8a9a7f4-48ae-4d79-8c3b-637ebbadfe32
  5. I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails: I have two xbox accounts, one that was made with my dads old email that we no longer have access to from years ago that is my main xbox games account, and also one made with my personal email that...
  6. Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could not check if your name conflicts an existing premium Java account's name. This is...: I tried to join a server I always joined and played but days passed and when I tried to enter the server again this appears and I don't know what to do... 9fa5f7be-aebb-4e33-b150-0967b62ba170
  7. my minecraft account was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account was deleted: my minecraft account was deleted. 563edcba-bbf8-47fb-ad4f-a683722fe811
  8. My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...: Please help me i want my email back 362bcd69-d6a4-43df-80c2-2e5f3a8bc38f
  9. Forgot the email which I used to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot the email which I used to create an account: Hi so,Ive got an issue in which I forgot the email which I used to create an xbox account. The only reason I did create it was because I won a giveaway for xbox xbox pass and wanted to use it for...
  10. Finding my parent account as a chid account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding my parent account as a chid account: Hi, I'm on a child account trying to disable parental controls but neither I nor my parents can remember what email we used for my parent account. every time I log into my Xbox account on the...