one xbox account ooon two machines?

Discus and support one xbox account ooon two machines? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I have an Xbox one account that my two children currently share on one Xbox one. Now they need an xbox each and my youngest does not want to lose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shepsterboy123, Oct 19, 2017.

1. one xbox account ooon two machines?

HI

I have an Xbox one account that my two children currently share on one Xbox one. Now they need an xbox each and my youngest does not want to lose all his FIFA progress. Is there a way I can either share the one account over 2 XBOXs (they will both most
    likely want to play it at the same time), or does one of them need to start again!

thanks

:)

shepsterboy123, Oct 19, 2017
  2. thaat_dudde
    thaat_dudde Guest
    Ea Access Question

I have two different account on my Xbox one for me and one for my son. If I got ea access on one of the accounts could the other account play those games.

thaat_dudde, Oct 19, 2017
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Ea Access Question

The other account could play the games but they'd need to be on your account to download any EA Access games or to get the 10% discount on EA games.

bloosuga, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can't sign into the same account at the same time on two consoles. So if they will be playing at the same time, one of them will need a new account.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can't sign into the same account at the same time on two consoles. So if they will be playing at the same time, one of them will need a new account.
  6. andyparks1 Win User

Cant add account on xbox one s

Hello. Two separate accounts, two machines. NAT 's are set to Open. Help needed please.
  7. aNiall8 Win User

Family Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works in up to two locations

a) The declared Home machine of the Game Pass Ultimate owner

b) Whichever machine the Game Pass Ultimate owner is currently logged into

In the case of b) , the Game Pass Ultimate does not need to be the active user. You could have two users logged in and while the owner is logged in, the other user on that non-Home machine will be able to play as well (or instead as long as the owner remains
    logged in - active or inactive)

So you could give the Game Pass Ultimate to one son but get him to declare the other son's machine as his home machine.

There are gotchas

- the non "Home" machine must always be internet connected. No internet, no Game Pass Ultimate. The Home machine will always work regardless (but may need internet from time to time for confirmation)

- be careful with changing Home machine too often - there is a limit on how many times you can declare a machine as "Home" - 5 changes per year at the moment.

Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 (and PC) are treated separately ; so you could set up 2 x Xbox1 and 2 x Xbox 360 using the one Game Pass Ultimate account with one Xbox 1 and one Xbox 360 each declared as "Home".

A user can only be logged in to one Xbox 1 AND one XBox 360 (and PC as well) at the same time

I hope this helps.. For myself, we have an Xbox 1 X , an Xbox 1, and an Xbox 360 all with a single Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. All can be used at the same time as long as I am logged onto the XBox 1 X (which is NOT declared as a "Home" machine and I
    am the Pass owner)

I hope that this helps you
  8. ShaunPerry Win User

Hi again

[quote user="FiniteRich"]

Hmm i'm pretty sure the recent update for the 360 was supposed to allow chat between the two machines

[/quote]

Nope.

The 360 update now shows friends that are online playing xbox one.

The two machines use completely different codecs for chat.
  9. LeahTN79 Win User

Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house

We were. We had only one Game Pass Ultimate account. My machine was designated as being his home machine and his machine was designated as being mine. That's the recommendation I'd seen about to have full access to the owned library from both. Apparently
    Microsoft doesn't like that. :D The machines we each play on have now been designated as our respective home machines and we are on two separate Ultimate accounts. So far it's letting me play Borderlands 3 although it was purchased under his account and my
    machine is no longer designated as his home machine. Worst case I figure I'll just buy the bundle again under mine if it stops letting me play it.
Thema:

1. one xbox account ooon two machines? - Similar Threads - account ooon machines

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...