One vs 360 title

Discus and support One vs 360 title in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have an Xbox 360 with about 25 games I've been doing some research and noticed that 98% of my games will be cross compatible with the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aldwinn88, Dec 4, 2017.

  1. Aldwinn88
    Aldwinn88 Guest

    One vs 360 title


    I currently have an Xbox 360 with about 25 games I've been doing some research and noticed that 98% of my games will be cross compatible with the Xbox One X is it worth me getting the Xbox One version of the game or just use the 360 version of the game what
    are the pros of the Xbox One version versus the cons of the Xbox 360 version Etc

    :)
     
    Aldwinn88, Dec 4, 2017
    #1
  2. The Glovner
    The Glovner Guest
    Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

    I may be getting confused.

    But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

    Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

    IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
     
    The Glovner, Dec 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Windows LIVE and xobx games. just a question.

    Basically, no. You can only play PC vs PC, or 360 vs 360, not PC vs 360. There were only a couple of games where you could play PC vs 360, one was Shadowrun, and I forget the other one. Resident Evil 5 won't allow it.
     
    Dirty Loco, Dec 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    One vs 360 title

    If the games are actually backwards compatible, then it will be the exact same game.

    If the game has 2 different version, a 360 version and a One version, you may want to research the game. Most of the games are exactly the same, just coded for the specific console so there would be no reason to rebuy it unless you just want the One version.
    There are a few games that are different. I know Black Ops 3 had a different 360 version and I think Forza Horizon 2 was different as well.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 4, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    One vs 360 title

    If the games are actually backwards compatible, then it will be the exact same game.

    If the game has 2 different version, a 360 version and a One version, you may want to research the game. Most of the games are exactly the same, just coded for the specific console so there would be no reason to rebuy it unless you just want the One version.
    There are a few games that are different. I know Black Ops 3 had a different 360 version and I think Forza Horizon 2 was different as well.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

    System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch)

    Hello,

    I think you cannot play One VS 360 multiplayer,. because of different versions. 360 vs 360 or One vs One only, i think.
  7. The Glovner Win User

    Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

    I may be getting confused.

    But didn't you just say that you could download "games with gold" titles?

    Mirrors edge and the MX vs ATV Reflex are both Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles. Mirrors edge the tail end of September and MX vs ATV Reflex the first one of October

    IGNORE THIS POST, I'VE RE READ THE POSTS AND UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE JOW. POST BELOW ADDRESSES THIS.
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

    Windows LIVE and xobx games. just a question.

    Basically, no. You can only play PC vs PC, or 360 vs 360, not PC vs 360. There were only a couple of games where you could play PC vs 360, one was Shadowrun, and I forget the other one. Resident Evil 5 won't allow it.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Is there a way to win both the WWE Championship and World Championship with the same Superstar in WWE 2K 14?

    you will have to set the match up yourself... not let universe do it... but when you go in for the option to defend your title there is one for a title vs title match
Thema:

One vs 360 title

Loading...
  1. One vs 360 title - Similar Threads - 360 title

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Series: X versus One: X - How do Xbox (original) and Xbox 360 titles look?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series: X versus One: X - How do Xbox (original) and Xbox 360 titles look?: I know both older console titles are enhanced for Series: X and One: X, respectively, but has Microsoft ever mentioned just "how optimized" older titles will be on either? Does Series: X run...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...