One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games

Discus and support One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola, comentaros que cada vez es mas comun que los juegos se queden congelados y no puedas avanzar. En un principio pensaba que era con juegos del... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albertacus307, Feb 12, 2020.

  1. One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games


    Hola, comentaros que cada vez es mas comun que los juegos se queden congelados y no puedas avanzar.

    En un principio pensaba que era con juegos del game pass, pero no es así, hoy me lo ha vuelto a hacer von un juego digital comprado.

    El juego se queda congelado escuchandose como un cd rallado.

    Si pulsas el boton para ir al menú de ls consola, esta va sin fallos.

    Necesito ayuda ya, lo hace cuando le place.

    [Edit - Translation] - Hello, tell you that it is increasingly common for the games to stay frozen and you cannot move forward.

    At first I thought it was with game pass games, but it is not so, today it has been done again with a purchased digital game.

    The game is frozen listening like a grated CD.

    If you press the button to go to the console menu, it goes smoothly.

    I need help now, he does it whenever he pleases.

    :)
     
    Albertacus307, Feb 12, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games

    Hello Albertacus307,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having issues launching and playing digital games on your Xbox One S. Is this correct? If you haven't already, please check out this troubleshooting article: Troubleshoot
    game issues on Xbox One


    If you have any other details that could help us better understand the issue, please let us know. Please include any troubleshooting that you have already tried out.

    Let us know if this helps
  3. Panno92 Win User

    xbox one s all digital edition vs jogos físicos [xbox one s all digital edition vs physical games]

    Translation:

    xbox one s all digital edition vs physical games

    Good Morning. I got an xbox one s 1tb all digital edition but I have physical games on dvd. I can't use them? Would I have to buy them again?

    ---------

    Answer:

    Hi, unfortunaltely you can't use your dvd games on the xbox one s all digital, if you want to play them you need to buy again a digital copy of them... there were some rumor about an official process of convertion from phisics to digital copy to be applied
    by Microsoft, but as of now there is no way to do it, maybe they will start a program in the future but for now you can't use them.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

    You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

    The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

    The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

    The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

    All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

    The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

    I hope this clears things up for you.
  5. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

    Xbox next generation console no disk drive

    That will be the xbox one s all digital edition.
  6. Maguire Golnik Win User

    How to fix “Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer” for Minecraft

    The model is have is the Xbox one S all digital edition
Thema:

One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games

Loading...
  1. One s-all digital juegos [Edit - Translation] - One s-all digital games - Similar Threads - digital juegos Edit

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....