One question about warranty.

Discus and support One question about warranty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I work in Germany now and recently I buy Xbox One S in Saturn store. So I want to ask - when I return to my country (Poland) can I leave my device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Hajt, Apr 29, 2018.

  1. Mr Hajt
    Mr Hajt Guest

    One question about warranty.


    Hi, I work in Germany now and recently I buy Xbox One S in Saturn store. So I want to ask - when I return to my country (Poland) can I leave my device at Polish Saturn or I have to send it to shop in which I buy it?

    :)
     
    Mr Hajt, Apr 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Red lights, need of repair

    Sorry to hear about your problem. I recommend you go to this page and read through the frequently asked questions about warranty, registration and repair. support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq.
    This should answer all your questions about checking to see if your console is under warranty and available for free repair, or what other remedies are available. Good luck and happy gaming!
     
    CombatVet IZ AF, Apr 29, 2018
    #2
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Question about Xbox 360 S Warranty

    [quote user="NadoHawk6"]You can buy an extra two years of warranty I believe.[/quote]The last time I checked, the site lists one can re-up the warranty for up to three years, however I have a Halo 3 console which has had its warranty extended three times
    (2yrs, 1yr, 2 yrs). It's covered until mid-december, 2013.
     
    IceStorm III, Apr 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    One question about warranty.

    With the warranty you would be sending it back to Microsoft, not the shop you bought it from.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Hey there, your console will need to be warrantied from the country of purchase.
     
    Mister Revised, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Revised Win User

    One question about warranty.

    Hey there, your console will need to be warrantied from the country of purchase.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    One question about warranty.

    With the warranty you would be sending it back to Microsoft, not the shop you bought it from.
  8. Malacath Win User

    A question about Accessory Warranties

    If you are in the UK dont bother.

    Microsoft have a disgusting policy of making you send accessories at your own expense to the Czech Republic before they send a replacement. This is even if you have a warranty.

    For the amount of money it costs to post a parcel to Czech and the hassle of waiting you might as well just buy a new controller.

    If you are in america though you should contact support because they may have better customer service there.
  9. cArTEr AUDITORE Win User

    A question about Accessory Warranties

    Hi I have a Doubt if I make my request for a new accessory before my warranty had just other people's problems and had no time to send it and I just warranty my question is whether I can send it without charge to bring him back? I have all the papers to
    which says that the shipping is free and fitting also
  10. SirSkunkalot Win User

    A question about Accessory Warranties

    If you want to send your pad you can but you will be without a pad for a few weeks and i think you have to pay for the shipping.

    My day one pad is on its way out so i plan on sending it for repair so i went and brought a new pad

    That way you can still play wile your other pad is off being fixed.
Thema:

One question about warranty.

Loading...
  1. One question about warranty. - Similar Threads - question warranty

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Warranty question

    in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty question: Hi! I bought a Series S with Game Pass Ultimate included in a bundle from my ISP in the middle of May. When I log on to the Xbox site and check the devices page, it says "Limited warranty 2...