One piece burning blood achievement error

Discus and support One piece burning blood achievement error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krakkakush, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Krakkakush
    Krakkakush Guest

In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the achievement, which causes my other achievements to malfunction as well. Right now its impossible for me to get
    any achievements for this game because it is the last one i need. I hope someone can help me out

:)

Krakkakush, Jan 30, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

3. Geth Win User

Try restarting your console, this will ensure that any achievements awaiting synchronization on the console are re-sent to Xbox Live.
  4. nicoBrandt Win User

I can not play one piece burning blood online help

i can not play one piece burningblood online
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

My Bonus DLC pack for One Piece Burning Blood is not working.

Hey there, happy to help take a look at this with you!

For starters, let's have you take a look in the manage content section of the Xbox One console and see if you're able to locate and install the DLC right from the console. Here's the steps to help you do that.

View and download content and add-ons for your Xbox One games

Let us know if you're able to locate and install the DLC without any problems and if you needed to install the DLC. Let us know if you're able to now access the content inside the game.

Cheers!
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I can not play one piece burning blood online help

Hey there -

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues. Could you provide some additional details so we know how to best assist? What happens when you try to play? Do you get an error message or error code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) that you can provide to us?

Without knowing what happens when you try to play the game, we can't really help just yet so let us know!
Thema:

1. One piece burning blood achievement error - Similar Threads - piece burning blood

2. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  3. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  4. My elite 2 come with a missing piece

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 come with a missing piece: My elite controller 2 from Xbox design labs came with two duplicate circle D-pads and not one circle D-Pad and one Cross D-Pad so I am missing a piece. [img] [img]...
  5. Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strong burning smell if I plug anything in the USB ports: If I plug anything in the USB ports I get a strong smell of burning console works fine apart from that (series x) 956df062-b605-4881-8fd2-06b16d180691
  6. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  7. Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had the controller boards of two different TVs burn out from the Xbox s?: 2 different TVs: different brands, different ages, different HDMI cables It was definitely the Xbox. Don't give me low power through HDMI talk. Controller boards are lower power as well....
  8. My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t...
  9. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  10. Puzzle piece stuck on top of puzzle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puzzle piece stuck on top of puzzle.: I am doing a puzzle on Microsoft Jigsaw. One puzzle piece is stuck on top of the nearly completed puzzle. When I try to remove it, the whole puzzle shifts with my mouse, including the piece that...