One or More users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career

Discus and support One or More users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get into my carrer games everything time i click on my career it says one or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennyB6, Jul 29, 2020.

1. KennyB6
    KennyB6 Guest

I cant get into my carrer games everything time i click on my career it says one or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career, can yall help me fix this. I want to get back on and play the game

:)

KennyB6, Jul 29, 2020
  2. LiamHuppke Win User

NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

I have the same exact problem and and no matter what i do it doesn’t want to work it keeps saying "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from my career". If you know any other way to fix let
    me know. Thanks
  3. BulumkoPrince Win User

Hi All

I've connected my Son's account and put in his birthdate being 2006 he's 13 and should be able to access MyPLAYER but it says "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from my career"

I've changed all the settings to be able to access game to 18yo but this doesn't help. I was able to add an account but I'm 40yo+

Thanks
    I am over 13 uears and I struggle doing a mycareer
  4. WebbedHail67900 Win User

XBox/Microsoft, it sounds like a recurring and frustrating issue is going on here. I have changed the age limits on my son’s account like many others and have tried to play this under my “adult” account and still can’t access My Career. It tells me: “Your
    user account is under the age requirement or has not been created.” Any help here?
  5. ItsPeachMania Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

I want to play my carer but im not allowed to have a acount. when try on my mums it says One or more users are under the age requirment or are resticted from my carrer. Is there any way i can play on my mum acount
  6. Xxsteelers4646 Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

Hello all,

I just got 2k20 and when I have tried to access the MyCareer option, it says that my user account is under the age requirement or it has not been created. I have adjusted the age of my account to over 18 but the same problem still occurs.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem as well and if they could help me?
    I just got 2k 20 I went on to my career option and it said I needed age requirement
Thema:

1. One or More users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career - Similar Threads - More users are

2. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. Ultimate Game Pass - new user. Works well but my XBOX ONE X has no more space to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass - new user. Works well but my XBOX ONE X has no more space to...: download more games. Tried everything I can think of but cannot figure out how to delete unwanted games. Thanks in advance! 1936aa9a-3642-42db-adb7-adb6f7ff315c
  5. Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration - More than one user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration - More than one user: i have two kids that play Battlefront 2 on the family xbox. They both want the Celebration update. How do i make it accessible on both their profiles without buying it twice?...
  6. more of a long time user feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    more of a long time user feedback: not sure how to say this. im not a pro. it seems like there are too many settings for different things, on the same thing, like- windows has there own settings... and the control panel has those...
  7. Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...: I would love it if it had the standard features of an actual remote, similar to the Cable/TV version. Having to swipe is very cumbersome, which is why I rarely touch the app. I would much rather...
  8. This is why PlayStation is more user friendly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is why PlayStation is more user friendly.: The system of enforcement for Xbox live is the most pathetic system ive seen. I got banned for no reason whatsoever but thats beside the point. The fact that a majority of your users use cuss...
  9. Setting up for my kids to play. I added me as a user already. I can't add more It is just in a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up for my kids to play. I added me as a user already. I can't add more It is just in a ...: I have set myself up as a user by I can't get past the screen for setting my kids up to play. If I wanted to play I can't get past the screen to let me play anything. It did charge my account .50...
  10. More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.: Daft question I know, but something that's not been an issue in the past as my Children where to young. Is it possible to have more than one user able to go online with an Xbox LIVE GOLD account,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one or more user are under the age requirement