One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide

Discus and support One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am disgusted by this system. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide and I am literally unable to speak with anyone at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx TIGRLILY xx, Feb 10, 2020.

1. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide

I am disgusted by this system. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide and I am literally unable to speak with anyone at Microsoft. I need to talk with someone NOW

:)

xx TIGRLILY xx, Feb 10, 2020
  2. xx TIGRLILY xx Win User

If an 11 year old kid tells you he is going to kill himself your answer is to block him? Seriously?? What if my daughter is the only person he is reaching out to? This whole system sucks.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Have they sent a message stating such? If so highlight the message and select the option to report, select this message is inappropriate, offensive etc.select something else and select self-harm or suicide.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can contact support through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call or chat with them, choose a different category/topic. You
    may also want to try contacting the police yourself.
  5. supermm Win User

You are absolute correct! As a parent should respond

I'm also parrent, but not living in the U.S.

I will advise to visit https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us and start an web-chat (24hrs available).

Hopefull they can help you.
  6. xx TIGRLILY xx Win User

I do not know the kid personally. I have no idea where he is located. All I know is he is in the US. Microsoft would have this information and either give it to me or the police in his area. I have taken over the chat on the xbox app on my phone. My daughter
    is only 11- she doesn't need this. It's my gamertag. I watch everything she does, and this is how I found out- I monitor all her chats. I need to get this kid some help now, not later
Thema:

1. One of my kid's online friends is threatening to commit suicide - Similar Threads - kid's online friends

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  8. 2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    2 kids - 2 Xboxs series - want to play online together??: Hi all. Hoping some one can help! Youngest son L has bought an Xbox s. Older son A has already an Xbox s with ultimate game pass. We set up Ls Xbox with A details and added L as a family...
  9. change settings to see kids online time

in XBoX Accessibility
    change settings to see kids online time: Hi Guys, I am desperate. I think my kids are addicted to xbox and I have tried everything and they do nothing else just play. I agreed to set up account many years ago using my email and I...
  10. Need help playing online xbox with my kids.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help playing online xbox with my kids.: Hi everyone, I have two Xboxes, a series X for me and a series S for my kids. I have gamepass ultimate, and my series S is set up as my Primary console so my kids can play using my game pass. My...