One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...

Discus and support One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned on one account and can't access online features on forza from another account 61c2b1f4-7fd0-460a-9098-15a69dc9cac8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by forza forza, May 21, 2023.

1. forza forza
    forza forza Guest

One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...

I got banned on one account and can't access online features on forza from another account

:)

forza forza, May 21, 2023
  2. F r o g Win User

This Kid Keeps Fileing Complaints

is there a way you guys can unbann it when i phoned you guys and asked why my account "Armor Vest"(the one that got banned) was banned there was no reason on record y it was banned.
  3. Francia J. Win User

One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new account I can't access online features

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

You can also check this link for in-game enforcement: https://forza.net/myforza/banhistory/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Faze Steake Win User

xbox one console banned

I got console banned while playing on and account, if I buy a new xbox and use the same account will my new xbox get console banned? Or will it not
  5. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  6. DRUMMERCD360 Win User

LOCKED - My "BRAND NEW" Xbox 360 got banned for no reason???

It wasn't banned when I got it! It was BRAND NEW and I played online with it! It got banned after about a week and a half and I don't know why! Microsoft just picked me out and banned my Xbox and they won't tell me why or send me a new one? It's so unfair?!
Thema:

1. One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new... - Similar Threads - accounts got banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...