One more sad old player that can't use his good old FABLE 3 on PC because of gfwl issues
Discus and support One more sad old player that can't use his good old FABLE 3 on PC because of gfwl issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, before every answer i may say that my problem is : i got a physical version of FABLE 3 for pc (that i bought 10 years ago, with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoulpyAgrupa, Apr 20, 2020.
Thema:
One more sad old player that can't use his good old FABLE 3 on PC because of gfwl issues
Loading...
-
One more sad old player that can't use his good old FABLE 3 on PC because of gfwl issues - Similar Threads - more sad old
-
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?
in XboX Insidersdo games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Did AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?
in XboX InsidersDid AA batteries and the reused Xbox One UI hurt Xbox Series more than people admit?: With the next Xbox generation getting closer, I keep wondering if Microsoft underestimated how important “next-gen identity” is for mainstream buyers. Do you think Xbox Series would’ve performed... -
More games with explicit content
in XboX InsidersMore games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
I am so sad that there is no more GoW4 Elite Controller to buy
in XBoX on ConsolesI am so sad that there is no more GoW4 Elite Controller to buy: I am just so sad that there is no more Gears of War 4 Elite Controller to buy. I didnt reconized the release date and when i knew it then it was already sold :/. I would buy one if there will be...