One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

Discus and support One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julian Chermack, May 13, 2019.

1. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 dashboard since I have an Xbox live gamertag?

:)

Julian Chermack, May 13, 2019
  2. popcornrulez Win User

Redeem Xbox live gold trial?

[quote user="DocxChaotic"]

My profile has a free xbox live gold trial, but I dont know where I go or how I activate it.

[/quote]

You should check out this support topic:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/trial-gold-membership

The Xbox Live Gold One Month Free trial memberships section should be able to help you.

Sincerely,

z
  3. The Resistance Win User

1 month free trial gone HALP ME

When you sign up to Xbox LIVE, you have the option to choose the Free Membership which activates a One Month Free Gold Membership trial. If you did not choose this option then you will have to create another account if you wish to have a month of Gold Membership.

If you did do that, you can check Passport.net or go onto the Xbox LIVE Dashboard and into Account Management to see if the Gold Membership trial has been activated.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

I got a pre-owned console and was under the assumption of a free trial

Hello,

the one month free trial doesn't gives you access to all xbox live features, only a gold membership offers that
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  6. EG GHOSTLY CM Win User

Confused on Sign In

Hello mwnance,

You have a free 1 month xbox live membership and it is a trial right?

If it is a 1 month trial, then it isn't a Gold membership, and will not give you access to Gold features. It will only grant partial sample access to certain features. That goes for all trial memberships 2 day, 14 day, etc.
Thema:

One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

1. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership - Similar Threads - month free trial

2. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  3. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  4. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  7. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  8. Free one month gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free one month gold trial: Split from this thread. On Win 10 xbox I got a message that I was eligible for a free one--month trial to Gold, but when I click Launch app, the options are to buy as gift, redeem code, manage...
  9. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....
  10. Cloud saves with one month free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saves with one month free trial: Hello, I have got an offer from MS to get a free one month trial with recurring charge. If I sign up to this will I be able to use the free cloud based storage to upload my 360 game saves? I...