One month free trial activation

Discus and support One month free trial activation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Im new to the xbox live thing and have just accepted the one month free trial but i dont know how to activate in on the console even though it says im... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LackedBus22, Jan 3, 2014.

1. LackedBus22
    LackedBus22 Guest

Im new to the xbox live thing and have just accepted the one month free trial but i dont know how to activate in on the console even though it says im signed in. Can anyone help please????

:)

LackedBus22, Jan 3, 2014
  2. One month FREE trial activation

The website is currently only set up to deal with purchases via credit card and PayPal. Even if something is free, the site requires a payment method because it only sees that an item is being "purchased" and needs some sort of payment method on file. You
    can always get these on the console without the need to enter a payment method.

FreeGames4LIVE, Jan 3, 2014
  3. One month FREE trial activation

Can you play with your gamertag!?

Unspokenpanda71, Jan 3, 2014
  4. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

if you take it then it should automatically be activated for a month. in your account page in the top right of the xbox home screen you can see how much time you have to make sure it activated.

BwA Splatmat, Jan 5, 2014
  5. BwA Splatmat Win User

if you take it then it should automatically be activated for a month. in your account page in the top right of the xbox home screen you can see how much time you have to make sure it activated.
  6. Senryu BR Win User

One month FREE trial activation

I dont konow in present day, for me 3 yaers go has 3 options

Credit card

Paypal

and whant in future use a gift card (i used that) and used normally the gold trial...
  7. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

The website is currently only set up to deal with purchases via credit card and PayPal. Even if something is free, the site requires a payment method because it only sees that an item is being "purchased" and needs some sort of payment method on file. You
    can always get these on the console without the need to enter a payment method.
  8. Unspokenpanda71 Win User

Can you play with your gamertag!?
  9. xzoms Win User

lol just buy gold cause microsoft wants to abuse us players they want us to use a credit card or paypal to ste money and make it our faults thats why you dont do the free one months anymore
Thema:

1. One month free trial activation - Similar Threads - month free trial

2. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  3. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  4. Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged a free trial but shouldn't until next month: What the title says, I wanted to try a new minecraft bedrock realm with my friends because of the new update, I had a free trial so I wanted to use it, but when I wanted to finish the checkout I...
  5. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  6. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  9. Free one month gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free one month gold trial: Split from this thread. On Win 10 xbox I got a message that I was eligible for a free one--month trial to Gold, but when I click Launch app, the options are to buy as gift, redeem code, manage...
  10. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....