One month free of xbox live gold

Discus and support One month free of xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please. 5a752038-8ce3-48f9-99e5-3123dbbea25f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sexy-Al3x, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Sexy-Al3x
    Sexy-Al3x Guest

Can I still get one month free of Xbox Live Gold as of July 2021, if so help please.

:)

Sexy-Al3x, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  3. PRODUCEMAN19904 Win User

Fable Free!

4. Lofty Who Win User

Microsoft account

Depending on what duration your looking for, places like Shopto.net have deals on Xbox LIVE membership at the moment ( probably find better if you shop about )

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership Card XBOX ONE ... £31.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11221-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership-card
  5. certifiedninja1 Win User

1 month gold promotion free

If your talking about the free one month of xbox for new users. Each console can have up to three new accounts that will give you a free month of xbox live. Just set up a xbox live account and choose silver membership and then it will give you the free one
    month gold.
  6. rossjones-499 Win User

Error Code 80070057 - Free 1 Month Trial

i like to use my xbox360 live get one month of xbox live gold for free for games
Thema:

1. One month free of xbox live gold - Similar Threads - month free live

2. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  3. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...
  4. Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Had xbox live gold free month trial, but only got half a month?: My and my little brother recived an xbox one x as a gift, in the box it came with a one month free trial of xbox live but the free month expired after only geting about half of what we were told...
  5. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  6. I cant enable free month xbox live trail

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant enable free month xbox live trail: How can i enable the free month trail on xbox live 21d19a17-9f49-42da-9564-57a72543dd35
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  9. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...
  10. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....