One last step to getting your controller working for android 11

Discus and support One last step to getting your controller working for android 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble having my controller work properly on the gamepass app, I have ultimate, but the app won't recognise my official Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanBruce, Dec 1, 2022.

1. RyanBruce
    RyanBruce Guest

Hi, I'm having trouble having my controller work properly on the gamepass app, I have ultimate, but the app won't recognise my official Xbox controller, it says "one last step getting your controller working on android 11" or something along those lines, the controller works fine in other streaming apps but for some reason it now no longer wants to use my controller, I've tried , force stopping the app, clearing cache, restarting phone, forgetting the phone in BT settings, uninstalling the gamepass app, but it still doesn't let me play

:)

RyanBruce, Dec 1, 2022
  2. FaraiDuwariti. Win User

Hello,

Even though the method i am going to share is not ideal, is what it worked for me. Slso i found a post on a Google Forum, stating that this method also worked for them in Android 11.

In your Android phone, go to Settings, then Accesibility, and in Accesibility check for a section called "Services"

[​IMG]

Disable all the options that are enabled in here, once i did that, my Xbox controller started working in the Xbox Game Pass app with no issues.

Hope it helps.

Happy holidays
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RyanBruce, if you have a PC, try downloading the Xbox Accessories App and doing a firmware update for your controller.

Xbox Accessories

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...

Another thing you can try to do is also connect your controller to another phone to see if it has the same recognition problem.
  4. FaraiDuwariti. Win User

One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11

Hello,

Even though the method i am going to share is not ideal, is what it worked for me. Slso i found a post on a Google Forum, stating that this method also worked for them in Android 11.

In your Android phone, go to Settings, then Accesibility, and in Accesibility check for a section called "Services"

[​IMG]

Disable all the options that are enabled in here, once i did that, my Xbox controller started working in the Xbox Game Pass app with no issues.

Hope it helps.

Happy holidays
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11

I'm sorry about the situation, Loki.

I hope that using xcloud in other ways, as I sent, can help.

Thank you for your understanding
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

So Xbox literally refuses to let the controller work just in the game on game pass. Works great on everything then as soon as the game loads it gives this error. Pretty much garbage they are blocking their own brand controller from playing a game on their own app
    This controller that the OP is trying to use is not Microsofts own controller. It is a third party controller made by Ipega and not sold by Microsoft. According to Microsoft's list of verified controllers for cloud gaming, only the Ipega 9023s is compatible but not the 9076 that the OP has tried using. Refer to the official list of controllers for cloud gaming. Xcloud controllers

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. One last step to getting your controller working for android 11 - Similar Threads - last step getting

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  4. Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get an error on last step while filling out warranty claim for my xbox controller.: Hello, I have an xbox elite series 2 controller which stopped registering some buttons and has a left stick drift, and i can see that there is still some warranty left, i would like to make a...
  5. One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11: Xbox Game Pass (mobile) When connecting a gamepad Ipega 9076 gives an error message: One more thing There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11. My smartphone: Redmi...
  6. need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

in XboX Insiders
    need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step: where and what do i do? i am in the xbox insider program submitted by /u/Maximum_Caramel_3567 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.: On the step after verifying the update the console is supposed to restart, for me it just shuts off and I have to unplug the power cord, wait 15ish minutes and do that again. I've been trying for...
  8. Was DDoSd last night, looking for next step with Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was DDoSd last night, looking for next step with Xbox.: Last night my team and I (total of 5 accounts) were kicked offline (total internet shutdown) for a total of 15 minutes. Messages were exchanged after the first game that we beat him in, then right...
  9. I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B: Please help what is error 8015402B... and how do I fix it to finish setting up a Xbox live account 5af212b7-44ec-4e6a-b3ef-fdf9b08a7182
  10. Next-Gen is a step behind Last-Gen (No CD burning? No Voice messaging?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next-Gen is a step behind Last-Gen (No CD burning? No Voice messaging?): As a loyal Xbox owner since 2004, Im feeling pretty betrayed almost that some of the ore features that made the xbox 360 such a huge hit, have been stripped away from this console. For one, I...