one last level

Discus and support one last level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have completed the game.. well 53% but there is still a locked level i cant go to, any clues on how to get there? 166b3ffa-2b87-4d2a-8a20-1626ead7be02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

    one last level


    i have completed the game.. well 53% but there is still a locked level i cant go to, any clues on how to get there?

    :)
     
    BwA Splatmat, Feb 24, 2014
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Vip star

    Hello pordarock,

    Your offer was only for the one star level, since you were at the zero star level last year.
     
    XBLRewards8, Feb 24, 2014
    #2
  3. GamingTailor
    GamingTailor Guest
    Joe Danger Special Edition Released Next Week (14th)

    Finished all the LAB levels yesterday. The last one is crazy.
     
    GamingTailor, Feb 24, 2014
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Vip star

    Hello pordarock,

    Your offer was only for the one star level, since you were at the zero star level last year.
  5. GamingTailor Win User

    Joe Danger Special Edition Released Next Week (14th)

    Finished all the LAB levels yesterday. The last one is crazy.
  6. Richard Bowman-88D07 Win User

    Achievements - BROKEN!

    i am also having this problem, unlocked one level achievement fine last night then the nest 2 level didn't unlock at all. tried redoing the level and it still didn't unlock
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Halo: The master Chief collection

    Man last night me and 3 others went through the last 3 levels on HALO 3. We were expecting the achievements for completing it on legendary, then we all went back to look at it said 77% complete, it didnt count for when we did 2 levels. Thankfully the Cortana
    level isnt one of them lol.
  8. I BMG 033 I Win User

    1,000 / 1,000 Club

    SIGNED! Finished it a while ago but the last one I got was for reaching level 50.
Thema:

one last level

Loading...
  1. one last level - Similar Threads - last level

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  4. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  7. Game crashes when I boot up the last level of halo one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes when I boot up the last level of halo one: I've power cycled and even deleted local storage data still crashs d4caff83-3670-4b24-a3c8-097592548b5f
  8. Halo 4 freeze on last section of Midnight Level

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 freeze on last section of Midnight Level: Halo 4 freezing after last activation video on Midnight level. When the Didact starts blastint Earth it freezes. Checkpoint is not saved and have to restart the level. 4 times now....
  9. I didn't receive level 2/3 for MyMissions Reward last month

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I didn't receive level 2/3 for MyMissions Reward last month: I did the I heart Horror challenge, I bought 5 games then waited a few days, played 1 of the games and got 5+ achievements (level 2 required 5 achievements in a purchased game) and then I did...
  10. Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.: Looking for people level 30 and up. Add me < looks exactly like this, with all caps. Thank you.! 4f70f57c-1112-4e78-8934-f6bfc40628d6