One home Xbox S with 2 different profiles have to share game progress, why?
Discus and support One home Xbox S with 2 different profiles have to share game progress, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We bought an Xbox S just a few days ago. It is set as Home Xbox so all family members can share the game pass. We have made two different profiles with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pax_128, Dec 24, 2022.
Thema:
One home Xbox S with 2 different profiles have to share game progress, why?
Loading...
-
One home Xbox S with 2 different profiles have to share game progress, why? - Similar Threads - home different profiles
-
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI
in XboX InsidersLevel 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test... -
Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?
in XboX InsidersAny news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people... -
Why won’t my game won’t allow me to play on different account even with Xbox set as my home...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won’t my game won’t allow me to play on different account even with Xbox set as my home...: I have a Xbox and I downloaded pirate warriors 4 on one of my accounts and when I try to play it on my other accounts it won’t let me. The Xbox is already set as “My home Xbox” and it still won’t... -
Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...
in XBoX on ConsolesOnly the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f -
Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75