One handed controllers

Discus and support One handed controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i suffered a brain injury. And a stroke in feb andclost use ofcmy left side just wouldxlike to kbow if cpuld use 3rd party producted thst designed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017.

1. One handed controllers

i suffered a brain injury. And a stroke in feb andclost use ofcmy left side just wouldxlike to kbow if cpuld use 3rd party producted thst designed to help disabled. People to keep playing games. Likeca one haneef controller for yhe right side axmembet of
    tge enforcement. Tram would be best to andwer this wuestion for me

:)

VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017
  2. One handed controllers

I would suggest taking your idea to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice.

That is the official website that Microsoft uses to gather consumer feedback, and implement those ideas into future products (provided it gets enough votes by the community).

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  3. One handed controllers

Xbox should come out with a one handed controller for the people who are unable to play with two hand

SaDc DeadHaven, Oct 9, 2017
  4. One handed controllers

hoprfully a member of tge xbox live enforcement. Team will answer this. As it woulf be best if it was a member of tge enforcement team .

VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums but there are some 3rd party companies that work with MS to make controllers for all types of users. There are lots of 1 handed gamers out there.

I'd recommend checking out the
    Able Gamers
    community. You can also check out
    Microsoft's Gaming for Everyone
    program.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

One handed controllers

The enforcement team does not use the forums but there are some 3rd party companies that work with MS to make controllers for all types of users. There are lots of 1 handed gamers out there.

I'd recommend checking out the
    Able Gamers
    community. You can also check out
    Microsoft's Gaming for Everyone
    program.
  7. VampireAbaddon Win User

One handed controllers

hoprfully a member of tge xbox live enforcement. Team will answer this. As it woulf be best if it was a member of tge enforcement team .
  8. Internet Expert Win User

One handed controllers

I would suggest taking your idea to http://xbox.uservoice.com.

That is the official website that Microsoft uses to gather consumer feedback, and implement those ideas into future products (provided it gets enough votes by the community).
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

One handed remote controls

10. Sanana94 Win User

One handed remote controls

Thema:

One handed controllers

1. One handed controllers - Similar Threads - handed controllers

2. My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has the adaptive controller and all accessories but he can't use his hands. Is there...: My son has the adaptive controller and all the kit which is great for his feet but he can't use his hands much and he can't use his thumbs at all. Is there anything he can use maybe his mouth to...
  3. How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite controller series 2: How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite controller series 2? 6f9ac78c-a940-43cb-ab48-d7eec8f75f87
  4. Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lefty here, My Xbox controller hurts my left hand index finger alot after playing for 10...: Are there any alternatives that maybe more comfortable for a left handed person. I have been playing stadia (RIP) , had absolutely no pain in my hands. Please help or allow connecting Stadia...
  5. Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand Pain And The Series X/S Controller?: Has anyone else had this issue when using the Series X/S Controller? to me it seems smaller i never had these issues with the 360 and Xbox One Controllers f3c5d394-192e-4e30-8f93-5d3db8b8f0a8
  6. right hand gaming with xbox controller. How to set up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    right hand gaming with xbox controller. How to set up?: Hi, I am a left-arm amputee and would dearly love to play Forza 6 with an xbox adaptive controller. I have been told that it would be possible with an adapted xbox controller and the a and b...
  7. Left-handed joystick xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Left-handed joystick xbox adaptive controller: Hey! I wonder if logitech joystick only works xbox adaptive controller? are there other companies? looking for left-handed joystick Greetings 8ac13d75-eec2-4e39-9d2d-295666df10ff
  8. Xbox Series S controller hurts hand. xbox one controller does not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller hurts hand. xbox one controller does not: My hands have been aching since having the new xbox series s. I switched out the controller a few days ago and used my old xbox one one and surprise surprise....no pain. Is there something with...
  9. Xbox Series X controller makes my hand numb

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller makes my hand numb: There's something up with the design of these controllers bc whenever I play, my hand starts going numb. Over my whole video game playing career, I've never had another controller have such an...
  10. Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]: Acabamos de recibir una XBOX de 2ª mano en una tienda online pero viene con un código de control parental que el anterior dueño no ha quitado. ¿Cómo podemos suprimirlo? [translation-We just...