One handed controllers

Discus and support One handed controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i suffered a brain injury. And a stroke in feb andclost use ofcmy left side just wouldxlike to kbow if cpuld use 3rd party producted thst designed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017.

1. One handed controllers

i suffered a brain injury. And a stroke in feb andclost use ofcmy left side just wouldxlike to kbow if cpuld use 3rd party producted thst designed to help disabled. People to keep playing games. Likeca one haneef controller for yhe right side axmembet of
    tge enforcement. Tram would be best to andwer this wuestion for me

:)

VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017
  2. One handed controllers

I would suggest taking your idea to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice.

That is the official website that Microsoft uses to gather consumer feedback, and implement those ideas into future products (provided it gets enough votes by the community).

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  3. One handed controllers

Xbox should come out with a one handed controller for the people who are unable to play with two hand

SaDc DeadHaven, Oct 9, 2017
  4. One handed controllers

hoprfully a member of tge xbox live enforcement. Team will answer this. As it woulf be best if it was a member of tge enforcement team .

VampireAbaddon, Oct 9, 2017
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums but there are some 3rd party companies that work with MS to make controllers for all types of users. There are lots of 1 handed gamers out there.

I'd recommend checking out the
    Able Gamers
    community. You can also check out
    Microsoft's Gaming for Everyone
    program.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

One handed controllers

The enforcement team does not use the forums but there are some 3rd party companies that work with MS to make controllers for all types of users. There are lots of 1 handed gamers out there.

I'd recommend checking out the
    Able Gamers
    community. You can also check out
    Microsoft's Gaming for Everyone
    program.
  7. VampireAbaddon Win User

One handed controllers

hoprfully a member of tge xbox live enforcement. Team will answer this. As it woulf be best if it was a member of tge enforcement team .
  8. Internet Expert Win User

One handed controllers

I would suggest taking your idea to http://xbox.uservoice.com.

That is the official website that Microsoft uses to gather consumer feedback, and implement those ideas into future products (provided it gets enough votes by the community).
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

stick for 7 year old child

There is the PDP one-handed controller that is usually out of stock unfortunately

https://gameaccess.info/pdp-one-handed-controller/
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

One handed remote controls

Thema:

One handed controllers

1. One handed controllers - Similar Threads - handed controllers

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  4. Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller disconnects if you move your hands. What paddled controller should I get?: Bought an Elite 2 controller today because I gave my Elite to my friend a few years back. I didn’t need it anymore. The Elite 2 controller disconnects immediately in an intense situation where the...
  5. Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]: Acabamos de recibir una XBOX de 2ª mano en una tienda online pero viene con un código de control parental que el anterior dueño no ha quitado. ¿Cómo podemos suprimirlo? [translation-We just...
  6. hand control

in XBoX on Consoles
    hand control: I just bought a new controller fro xbox one original, but when I am trying to connect the new control I cannot get the light on the Xbox console to flash when I am pressing the connect-button on...
  7. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  8. The hand control is completely dead

in XBoX Accessibility
    The hand control is completely dead: Hi! My daughter's hand control has stopped working. Completely dead. We have tried changing the batteries according to the instructions on the support page. It says that you can buy a new...
  9. Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand Xbox 360 has parent control on: please help, We have bought a second hand cbox360 and the lady who sold it can’t remember any information to help me unlock the parent control pin It’s asking a security question of what’s...
  10. Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...: I bought an xbox 360 second hand and the parental Control is on. I don't know the passcode or the question to reset it. Please help. d373af59-6bf9-4a14-afbc-c4f66cdffb69