one guide not working

Discus and support one guide not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't use my USB TV tuner because one Guide not working i m on HDMI mode until one guide is fix i can't switch between hdmi input to USB TV tuner mod... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chintups2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/chintups2
    /u/chintups2 Guest

one guide not working

I can't use my USB TV tuner because one Guide not working i m on HDMI mode until one guide is fix i can't switch between hdmi input to USB TV tuner mod because guide is broken

submitted by /u/chintups2
    [link] [comments]

/u/chintups2, Jun 14, 2019
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

One guide not working

Hey ddollar, what's your provider, make, and model of your cable box?
  3. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

One guide not working

Thanks, I'm assuming you tried to go through your set top box setup with either TWC or Cisco as the brand?

You can go through it again by going to TV & OneGuide settings -> devices -> cable/satellite box. From there you can try to detect the STB again.

If neither Cisco nor Time Warner work as brands. You can try typing in the Cisco model #.

If that doesn't work, here's a crazy idea that worked for TWC Samsung STB users - Go through STB detection with Comcast as the brand (don't change any guide stuff, just for your cable box setup).
  4. ddollar-361EA540-6C6 Win User

One guide not working

That worked thank you so much!
  5. ddollar-361EA540-6C6 Win User

One guide not working

Time warner cable the box is a Cisco explorer 4700
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

One Guide not working

Thema:

one guide not working

1. one guide not working - Similar Threads - guide working

2. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  3. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  4. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  5. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  7. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  8. One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    One guide freezing (xbox one x) on skip Ahead: hi when i watch tv on xbox one x using one guide it picture freeze and i have reset the xbox it work for a minute and it freeze again submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S system SETTINGS not responding. Home Button is not working properly. Guide or...: The Home Button of my Xbox One S is not working properly. When pressed, it wouldn't pull up the guide or menu. Also, my Xbox system settings was not responding (as such, I'm not able to change...
  10. Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly: Every other menu scrolls correctly but the guide menu seems to be stuck on one page and is not scrolling down to the next section like the other menus do. I've looked everyone on google,...