one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

Discus and support one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tamera Fox, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Tamera Fox
    Tamera Fox Guest

one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything

:)

Tamera Fox, Jun 10, 2023
  2. BananaDave 89 Win User

*URGENT!* System Update Stuck/Frozen!

I had this and thought my xbox froze so I turned it off and now it's stuck on the green loading screen and will not load at all.
  3. Francia J. Win User

one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

"1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone."

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  4. Warvette Win User

My xbox is stuck on the applying update page.

I am having the same problem as well. I went to install the latest update, it froze, I waited at least 5 hours (I was outside working) and when I came back in it had not moved. So I turned it off, tried the USB solution, and it is now stuck in the same spot
    it was stuck in the first time. This is ridiculous. It has wasted at least 3 days of my Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  5. jeremy hunter1 Win User

Xbox series x suddenly crashing when playing different games

tried madden 24 XS version with 4k turned off on console and HDR was not running when checked. Froze after one 3 minute quarter. This time making a stuck sound like from matrix before turning off. Well guess will return while time. Back to original one x Scorpio model. It ran HDR games at least
  6. KerryBrathwaite Win User

COD crashed my Xbox One S

hi morning....

Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and i done a hard restart and I turned it off and unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%. I NEED HELP PLS.
Thema:

1. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on... - Similar Threads - froze game turned

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  4. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  5. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  6. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.: I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not...
  7. My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games: My Xbox froze so I reset it. It logged me out. Once I logged in I had no game progress in any of my games and lost my game pass ultimate subscription, but it kept the profile picture And my gamer...
  8. My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...: My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm unable to use any of the LIVE features it has such as gaming with others. None of it. I contacted support...
  9. people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money: Split from this thread. I'm sorry but same happened to me plus on games people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money this is unacceptable and...
  10. Froze on privacy page for live subscription. Can't play new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Froze on privacy page for live subscription. Can't play new game: This will be the end for XBox I think. Horrible unavailable customer service. Hope Amazon goes into gaming. They understand the importance of customer service. 978e278d-00a6-4fc0-9c3f-92ca075c24ee