One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

Discus and support One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HHSVampire
    HHSVampire Guest

bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the history on Edge, and clearing my whole history, and clearing my
    history from my microsoft account, and nothing is working, it won't leave my suggestions, and entering back into my history just minutes later, without me even going on it. Please help me!

P. S. It's on my Xbox One

:)

HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello HHSVampire,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. What you are going to want to do is clear your cache and cookie on
    every device that you use your Microsoft account from. phones, computers and tablets. Basically anything that uses your Microsoft account to sign in.

For example, my web history on my computer (with my Microsoft account) transfers over to my Xbox one since it uses the same account.

Let us know if this helps!
  3. Julian_ Win User

Hi! Not sure if that will work, but did you try to delete Edge from your Xbox and to reinstall afterwards?
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi HHSVampire,

Delete the save file of the app if that doesn't solve the issue delete and reinstall the app if that doesn't work you need to contact customer support

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Go to my games and apps and delete the saved data for that app if there is any. That should remove it
  6. TechSGT1 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I have also seen youtube videos that say how bad EDGE is, and it is so bad that there are programs out there designed to REMOVE Edge from Windows PC's. If Edge was designed for Windows PC's or XBOX 1, it was poorly designed, and leaves you wondering what
    Microsoft was thinking - They simply could have allowed IE 11 to be installed and forget EDGE - ESPECIALLY when Edge does NOT have any support for add ons or seems to be incomplete - I would NOT use EDGE for anything - Give us a Real Browser!!! NOT a Broken
    down, non-working, crippled version of a new browser which does not work!!!

Thank You!

Brian
Thema:

1. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! - Similar Threads - bad website won't

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  8. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  9. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  10. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...