One again com banned to a False Report

Discus and support One again com banned to a False Report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was Playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and was being Harassed by a Player on my team that was using a word he reported me over which the name he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParanoiaHades25, Jun 10, 2021.

1. One again com banned to a False Report

I was Playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and was being Harassed by a Player on my team that was using a word he reported me over which the name he used was [mod removed] so after that game he was still bragging and then I brought up the word after the Game after I see he was at the bottom of the List.

He then Kept running his mouth taunting me some more saying I am retarded and so I ended up Reporting him over Voice communication

I send the Message with his word he kept Using in voice chat [mod removed] which ended up being reported by him.

I ended up getting a 1 day com banned over a Non offensive word he was using against me in voice chat or say game chat and yet you can't use the word Retarded in Text message.

He apparently reported me over a False Report Claim.

I Quoted

: Get good at the Game [mod removed] lmao can't have fun got to cry lmao

[This Message was deleted]

After I got Com Banned he posted 3 more messages that was Taunting me yet I Reported all 3 messages and nothing happend.

this player Quoted in a Taunt that I reported and nothing happend.

rk2221: Enjoy the ban

What you gotta say not smiley smiley

So dumb

and you did nothing to com ban this player for TAUNTING ME so I am showing Proof that I didn't do anything wrong until this Player sended me Taunting messages

this needs to be Fixed and it shows Abuse of the Reputation system

I Have Blocked him and Reported him for those 3 Messages he posted them

[mod removed]

:)

ParanoiaHades25, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You were suspended because you said a word that is not allowed. In the future, report and block and do not respond. That way the other person will get the suspension instead of you.
  3. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

if they Quote a Taunt after his Report he False claimed over me then yeah he should also get com banned
  4. SeriouslyBarcode Win User

Doesn't matter who started it & what they did, if you respond in a way that violates the ToU/CoC & are reported then you will be suspended.

In situations like this it's always best to just report & block anyone harassing you online & move on, do not respond.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Com Banned from false reports

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I defend myself??

Again, it doesn't really matter how many reports you receive, you will only be banned if the reports are valid.

False reports are against Xbox ToS, players who submit false reports risk their account being suspended.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. One again com banned to a False Report - Similar Threads - again com banned

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  4. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  5. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  8. Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working: I got communication ban for a week and I don’t know why I haven’t said anything to anyone. I want to log in on the enforcement page but every time i try to log in the page just refreshes and...
  9. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  10. Com banned over and over again for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned over and over again for no reason: Okay, today is the 25th and I’ve already gotten banned twice this month... this is absolutely ridiculous. I don’t even talk to anyone besides my friends, and I don’t send any messages or say...