Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

Discus and support Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahD_GameWizard, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded will it still be in my game library

:)

NoahD_GameWizard, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Backwards 360 store

Everything on the 360 store will be shut down once that marketplace shuts down.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

the market place is shutting down on the 360, all the back compat games will still be purchasable via xbox one or newer and on the website.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

july 2024 is when the store for 360 side shuts, all the BC games will still be purchasable on xbox one and newer and all functionality should be ok too.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

So I'm Canadian am I not important enough to deserve Xbox 360 content?

They haven't shut down any regions store on the 360.

I'm in the U.K. & easily use the store on the xbox 360.

Considering you also need the xbox 360 store to buy backwards compatible games on a xbox one then why would they shut it down?

Zen is correct,your account,billing & actual location must all be the same.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. Anything that hasn't been made compatible won't be.
Thema:

Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

1. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be... - Similar Threads - Once Microsoft store

2. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  6. I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two...: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards for one year of Microsoft Solitaire once but received two separate years. Your system will only allow me to redeem one year. How can I get my points back?...
  7. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  8. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  9. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?: After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems...
  10. Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error.: Cant login into mincraft with Microsoft. Once i try loggin in i get this error....