once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription

Discus and support once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon. 07/25/2018 I purchased a xbox live gold subscription for a period of 12 months. Before that, I used this subscription with a monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlayD1589, Aug 17, 2018.

1. SlayD1589
    SlayD1589 Guest

Good afternoon.

07/25/2018 I purchased a xbox live gold subscription for a period of 12 months. Before that, I used this subscription with a monthly payment.

08/15/2018 I was once again charged for a month, as if I do not have an annual subscription !!!

Why is this connected and how do I get my money back?
    Thank you.

:)

SlayD1589, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Problem with xbox live gold

I did not have the opportunity to pay gold status all month. At the end of the month, they wrote off the money for a monthly subscription. Before that, the subscription did not work. After 4 days (today), money was written off again for gold for a month,
    but the profile says that I only have 1 month available. Can i get my money back for 1st month?

XXSXSniperXSXX, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Xbox Live Subscription?

So earlier today I got a Xbox gift card to add funds into my account. I planned on using them to pay off the subscription debt for my Xbox live come to find out, I couldn't. Is there any way to either remove the funds and put them into a card and pay that
    way or is there a way to pay the subscription with the funds in my Microsoft account?

robot shooter26, Aug 17, 2018
  4. once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription

Hi, you might not have turned off auto renew to stop monthly payments coming out of your account. To turn it off, log in on
    account.microsoft.com and select services & subscriptions, scroll down to your subscription and underneath it select payment & billing, then select cancel. To get your money back, you will have to contact
    Xbox support. support.xbox.com/contact-us

StuartATrueRed, Aug 17, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

You will want to contact Microsoft Billing Support directly for this particular issue, they should be able to assist you

Saeleth, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, you might not have turned off auto renew to stop monthly payments coming out of your account. To turn it off, log in on
    account.microsoft.com and select services & subscriptions, scroll down to your subscription and underneath it select payment & billing, then select cancel. To get your money back, you will have to contact
    Xbox support. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

You will want to contact Microsoft Billing Support directly for this particular issue, they should be able to assist you šŸ˜€
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Wrote off the money for a free subscription

Hi there,

If you can elaborate a bit more, there may be some assistance that can be given in the forums. There are ways to request a refund, either through

web form
    or through
    support directly
    if the link does not work in your region.
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

Wrote off the money for a free subscription

Hey there Dio,

I do apologize in advanced but not quite understanding the question. Are you stating that you have taken care of a past due balance on your account for the subscription?

Please Let us know so that we can go ahead and provide better assistance. If this is in regards to an Xbox subscription go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  10. Smwutches Win User

if my gamepass subscription expires, do I lose any content after i re-subscribe?

Your progress will be stored on the cloud so once you re-activate Game Pass or you purchase the games, you can pick up where you left off. Unless a game is removed from Game Pass, you'll be able to play it again when you re-activate the subscription.
Thema:

1. once again wrote off the funds for an active subscription - Similar Threads - once again wrote

2. how do i claim my goal once iā€™ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once iā€™ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once iā€™ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  6. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  7. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system yā€™all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time Iā€™ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesnā€™t go against any guidelines. You...
  8. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  9. Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume: as I'm spending hundreds of dollars to figure out quick resume about 80% of the time is responsible for games not working. Now I've been told it's a core system. Well you should of left parties as...
  10. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system yā€™all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time Iā€™ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesnā€™t go against any guidelines. You...